99

kiirali00's story

_______

_______

"If Kira's a princess, does that mean her mom is the queen?" Jihye asked, cuddling her plushie, breakinf her glance from the ipad

"Far from it" Kira muttered from the bathroom and Jaehyun shook his head at Jihye, brushing her soft strands with his fingers.

"Kira's the queen and you're the princess" Jaehyun said with a wink and Jihye smiled happily, looking back down at her screen

"I just realised your mom never asked me for my name" Jaehyun said, as Kira threw on the fifth dress of the night.

"She knows your name, and she's dismissive like that. So...how's this one?" She asked and Jaehyun looked up at her with sparkling eyes

"Thats the one" he smiled and she rolled her eyes

"You said that about the last three dresses!" She exclaimed with frustration

"Well I was talking about the girl wearing them" he smirked, reaching for her hand to pull her closer to him.

"It's beautiful—you are beautiful." He said and she sighed

"I just know she'll have something to say" Kira groaned

"When does she not?" Jaehyun chuckled, planting a kiss onto her lips quickly before she could protest.

"Come on, let's go before we miss the sunset" Jaehyun smiled

"Well I wouldn't exactly mind missing a sunset" She said with a sultry tone, dragging her finger down his neck to his chest that was partially exposed from the beige pink silk shirt that was unbuttoned at the top.

"Hmm nice try, A for effort" Jaehyun said and she groaned, turning around and walking out of the room.

"You ready to go baby?" He asked Jihye who was watching an episode of Tayo on her ipad.

"I'm hungry" Jihye whined, sitting up with her dress that matches the colour of Jaehyun and Kira's attire. They looked like a family.

"Me too, come on. There's food outside" Jaehyun said, taking her hand in his and exiting their private villa, which was directly in the middle of Kai and Haerin's, and Kelsey and her mom's, Aunt Julie who actually was the nicest family member apparently.