76

Taehyun instantly recognised the voice from just outside the door, opting to text in the groupchat first to call the police before he entered the house. He was red with anger, face heating up and seeing tunnel vision as his pupils focused on the man pinning Kira up against the wall, slamming his hand on the wall behind her as he shouted. Her face was red, her lip was bruised, and Taehyun couldn't hold himself back any longer.

"You again?" Taehyun's voice boomed around the walls of the apartment and Kira cried in relief at the sight of Taehyun who arrived as Seunghan had her up against the wall. Her back was grazed by the amount of times he had slammed her back, a tight grip on her shirt and bruises on her arms and neck already forming.

"Is it him? Is he the father?!" Seunghan asked, looking over his shoulder to see Taehyun approach him

"I told you, she's not my kid!" Kira cried, knees giving up on her and dropping instantly as Taehyun dragged him by the collar, forcing him away from her body.

"You okay?" Taehyun asked and she nodded quickly, tears streaming down her face as pulled her knees to her chest, trying to collect herself quickly

"I always knew it was you two...I knew you were fucking him behind my back...you were even together to start the new year together, how cute" Seunghan laughed darkly and Kira sniffed at his words, realising he was the mystery kisser all along.

"You cheated on her, you dick. And then you stalked her like a sad little fuck for so long that we had to file a restraining order on you...you know what this means right?" Taehyun asked through gritted teeth, knuckles turning white from the grip on his collar

"You gonna put me in jail?" Seunghan chuckled dryly, stumbling over his feet

"I'm going to do a lot more than that." Taehyun scoffed, raising his first to land a hard punch to the side of his face, busting his lip open. The first time he did this the result was a bruised lip and cheek, the second time was a black eye, but now, Taehyun couldn't bear the thought of letting his walk free again.

"I hope you have a good plastic surgeon" Taehyun chuckled darkly, landing another firm punch straight to his nose, and another to his mouth covering the man's face with his own blood as he lazily took the punches, too drunk and hazed to do anything but that.

Kira winced at the sound of blood splattering against the her floor, the sight of Seunghan's bloody face was enough to make her sick to her stomach. She hated it when Taehyun was like this, she hated that this side of him always came out because of her. She hated that she brought out such an ugly side of her friend who only aimed to protect her.

"Taehyun, stop" She cried, worried that Taehyun would do more damage than he intended, often not knowing his own strength. But with the sound of her fearful voice entering his ears, he immediately stopped, eyes clearing up to meet the bloody and almost knocked out face of Seunghan. It made Taehyun sick, seeing him lie there with a psychotic smile on his face. He let down his guard as he caught his breath.

Kira opened her eyes to the ugly scene infront of her, eyes nearly missing Seunghan's hand reaching for the sharp metal just a few inches away from his grip. She was quick to crawl over to them, reaching for the blade, but not quick enough. She gasped as she heard the squelching noise along with Taehyun's groan. And another one. Her vision became blurry as she picked up her pace again but Taehyun held a hand out to her with whatever strength he had left, his other hand on Seunghan's wrist to stop him before he could stab another hit to his stomach.

"Stay back" Taehyun warned, not even giving her a glance

"But Tae-"

"Stay. Back." He said firmly, not wanting her anywhere near her ex boyfriend. She looked at his white shirt stained with blood, two slits on the fabric. She was up on her feet, trying her best to not trip over her legs as she reached for her phone that laid on the coffee table, eyes ignoring the countless texts and missed calls from Jaehyun ass she opted for the emergency call service

"The police are on-"

"You need a fucking ambulance" she breathed shakily, worrying more for Taehyun than herself, shouting for Krit, who she previously sent to go mind Jihye, as she tried to calm herself, speaking to the responder on the line.

Krit widened his eyes at the bloody scene, approaching Taehyun quickly.

"Hold him down" Taehyun ordered, knocking the knife out of Seunghan's hand, tossing it far away from them. Krit did as he ordered, pinning the man's arms down to the floor with more strength as Taehyun let himself relax, giving into the pain, falling to the floor beside.

"Apply pressure to the wound, make sure to block the bleeding as best as you can. An ambulance is on its way"

The responder advised and Kira immediately kneeled beside Taehyun, lifting his shirt to press her palms over his deep cut.

"Fuck man!" Taehyun winced at the pain, squeezing his eyes shut at the pain.

"Taehyun I'm so sorry" she cried, hating that she was only hurting him even more. She let out shaky breaths as she saw him bleed uncontrollably past her her hands

"He won't stop bleeding, why wont he-"

"Use a cloth if you have one near you" the responder advised and she nodded, quick to graze her hoodie off her body, scrunching it up before placing it on top of Taehyun's wounds making him wince again.

"Im sorry, just a little longer" she said, bloody hands shaking with anxiety and he nodded, opening his eyes again and placing his hand over hers to calm her down. Eyes grazing over her chest that was covered with only a bra as she heaved her breaths in panic.

"I can finally die peacefully now that I've seen your tits" he said, joking through the pain and she let out a strained chuckle, pressing down harder at his statement making him groan

"Okay fuck! Sorry!" He winced, letting out a strained laugh along with her, eyes looking at her teary ones as his vision started to get blurry

"I'm so sorry" she cried and he only tightened his grip on her hand to reassure her.

"You should be. Should've just let me kill him when I had the chance" he said and she smiled, biting her lower lip as she saw him struggle to keep his eyes open.

"I love you so much Tae, I don't know how I'm ever going to—fuck I—" she cried

"You can repay me by dating better guys...and maybe paying my rent this month" he chuckled

"You're bleeding out and your thinking about rent?" She scoffed, voice still shaking

The sounds of sirens immediately caught their attention. And Taehyun finally let his eyes close, but Kira was quick to land a hard slap across his face making him wince and look at her with shock

"Don't you dare fucking close your eyes" she said and he smiled lazily, trying to keep his eyes open as best as he could for her.

"Did it hurt?" She asked and he nodded

"Yes it fucking hu-"

"Not that. Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" She joked and he shook his head

"It doesn't as sound cool when you say it" he chuckled, the sound of the apartment door opening entering his ears before the blurry vision of numerous face to over his vision.

"Taehyun!" Kai exclaimed, approaching his friend on the floor, taking over for Kira and putting pressure onto Taehyun's wound.

"Dude, your sister is so fucking hot" Taehyun joked to his friend, a happy smile on his face regardless of the pain and Kai rolled his eyes, knowing Taehyun couldn't be serious for more than two seconds.

"I'll literally send you to God myself." Kai chuckled, eyes grazing over Kira who was being comforted by Haerin.

"Is that fucker still here?" Taehyun asked

"Yeah, he's going to jail" Kai said, and Kira sighed in relief along with Taehyun.

"The paramedics are on the way up" an officer said and the group visibly relaxed, letting the officials take over at the scene.

A/n: everyone apologise to Taehyun rn