Chapter 1

Enjoy;)

Author's pov:

It was a dark and stormy night. Thunder had been rumbling in the silence of the night for the past couple of hours. A smooth breeze was flowing, giving an indication before a storm. Dark clouds rolled in. The leaves started rustling. Lightning soon joined thunder to add to the grief and anger of the sky. 

There was a tinge of coldness and brief suspense in certain male's heart before the first raindrops fell on the ground. The atmosphere became intensely cold and harsh. Strong winds soon accompanied the rain to add to its severity. Lightning dazzled up the entire sky, providing more light than the street lights. 

The young male closed the windows of his small cosy house to prevent rain splashes from entering their warm space. After securing all the windows and doors of the house, the dainty figure plopped tiredly over the couch settled in the center of medium size living room. 

*Ring* *Ring* 

The ringing sound of call filled the not so silent place as the storm roared pouring all the liquor on the grounds of earth.

Again, no response. The male groaned with tears of concern filling his chocolatey doe eyes. 

"Where are you, tae? Please pick up your phone..." The male mumbled almost on the verge of crying when the buzzing voice from his cell phone captured his attention.

"Hello, namjoon Hyung... Sorry for disturbing you this late but is tae with you right now?" The restless male questioned praying for a positive answer.

But his hope instantly crashed down when the male on the other side replied no...

"Hyung, can you please call your club owner friend, where tae usually go?" 

The dainty figure sighed in relief after ending the call. He only wished for his husband to reach home safely before the storm hits the city.

Strom was getting stronger with each passing minute and the brunette was biting his nails in anxiety by now. 

Half an hour later, the sound of a doorbell rang in the silent living room making worried one flinch in surprise. 

The small figure left the comfort of a soft couch and opened the door which  was banging continuously.

There stood his dear husband completely wasted with the support of a tall handsome dimpled guy. 

"Oh my god, tae!" Brunette squeaked in shock looking at his husband's frittered state. His gaze fell upon the tall figure holding his husband with his arm securing the drunk male's body.

"Namjoon Hyung! Please come in." The younger male assisted the dimpled guy inside his house before closing the door.

"Jungkook, where should I put him?"

"Umm, can you please put tae in our bedroom?" The small figure requested with a little hesitation because he didn't want to bother his Hyung more. This is already the 3rd time of the month when his best friend's husband brought his lovely spouse home. 

"Sure but can you help me?" Namjoon asked struggling to hold a heavy drunk male with only one arm.

The brunette nodded before walking to the other side and taking his husband's other hand to help. 

After a battle of 10 minutes both males successfully laid the drunk male on the bed. Namjoon sighed before turning towards the nervous figure who was eyeing the wasted male with so much concern. This made a tall male show his dimple smile as he knew how much his wife's best friend loved his husband.