Chapter 12

Our day may come to an end when the clock strikes twelve in the night, but the world doesn't sleep yet. The city never sleeps. It's still alive, in its own magical way. 

For once, the city doesn't remind you of the chaos that your life is. It's calm, tranquil and laidback. There's no hustle-bustle, no traffic, no honking - no race. You can just be the way you want to be.

Tall light poles leading the way, the moon shining through the clouds, trees forming dense silhouettes that fade into the distance and the rest of the world lying almost quiet and speechless - the city looks beautiful at night. It is a new dimension to itself that it has been hiding from you all this while. You begin to see your city in a different light altogether.

While some people enjoy driving at night because there are fewer people on the roads, others hate having to drive in the dark. No matter which group you fit into, you will probably find yourself driving in the dark at some point.

It wasn't too late yet but enough to make most of the crowd places to quiet down. Jungkook has never been out of home past 7 so it was totally new experience for him as the watch' struck almost 10:00. Not only the fact that he was still out at this late-night but also with a handsome male riding a classy bike with brunette clutching the man's hard torso with all his might. 

Jungkook was admiring the beauty of night when an older pulled the breaks making the vehicle halt. Younger got confused at first but Ravenette's deep voice spoke through his helmet.

"Get down." 

Jungkook stays still for a minute thinking older is going to leave him in the middle of nowhere but then as if taehyung had read his mind, he clears his doubts with the next sentence.

"You are hungry so let's eat here." Older uttered pointing at a distant food stall at the side of the road. 

Younger replied with a small 'okay' getting off of the bike before removing his helmet. 

Taehyung did the same and take the lead walking ahead but making sure that younger is right behind him. 

Jungkook immediately catch up with the walking senior and almost grasped his hand but his mind reminded him that the man wasn't his boyfriend so he kept his hands to himself for now.

Brunette's eyes lit up by the red lanterns decorating the long narrow pathway with lights. Jungkook has never been to this side of the city actually he never went into these types of areas because of how people from the wealthy side talk about these places being all Sketchy and dirty mostly unsafe but this view was telling him an entirely different story.

 Jungkook has never been to this side of the city actually he never went into these types of areas because of how people from the wealthy side talk about these places being all Sketchy and dirty mostly unsafe but this view was telling him an entir...

"It's beautiful." Younger murmured his head lifted to see the ball of lamps lightning on the dark road.

"I think you must have never come to a place like this before before that's why you are giving such reactions." Taehyung said lazily walking on the wet path beside younger.

My Alcoholic Husband | Taekook (Domestic)✅On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara