Chapter 27

Jungkook was sort of confused when his husband's boss requested him to go to his house for the talk she desperately wants to let out so they ended up driving back to jungkook's house after notifying seokjin that he received lift from taehyung's boss on the way so now there's no need to come back for them.

As soon as the group arrived home. Sung Kyung whispers younger to converse in silence so the brunette sends his kids upstairs to their rooms with a few packets of snacks and water while jungkook insisted her for a cup of coffee. 

The CEO lady's sights caught something as she stared at every picture hanging on the wall. All the photos were telling a beautiful love story of taekook from their first date to a first child and then many more. The journey itself made her lips stretch across her face when she saw how much they loved each other. 

"By the way, did you guys have a love marriage?" The lady asked, her eyes not leaving from the same photo frame she once saw on taehyung's office desk.

"Huh? Yeah. I and taehyung eloped." 

"Oh. Then what about your parents?"

"They never supported so we never looked back." Brunette simply replied adding the coffee in vessal.

"Umm, if you don't mind then can I ask what was your surname before marrying taehyung?" 

"Jeon."

"It's... Is it..."

"Yes, jeon corps. is my father's company. I was their only son." 

"Wow, you really left everything for taehyung." The female awed and the younger chuckled at her reactions. Well, most people's reactions are the same after learning jungkook was the only heir of one of the top business companies in Korea and he left everything behind just for LOVE.

After Brunette served her coffee she took a sip and praised jungkook for a warm cup before putting on serious mode.

Sung Kyung made jungkook sit beside her while holding his soft hands in her thin ones.

"Jungkook, what I am about to tell you might trigger you to hate me or even wants to slap me and you're free to do so but please hear me out first." The woman pleaded with a remorseful tone while younger tilted his head to the side in a puzzle.

Brunette has so many questions running through his mind.

"Why are you saying things like that and why would I hate you or hit you? Miss Lee." Jungkook quizzed not understanding what the lady was pinpointing.

Sung Kyung took a deep breath and began the tale of her wicked sister and her partner in crime.

Little by little jungkook's calm utterances turned into horror and soon anger took over when the female revealed that she was also part of such a coarse plan of ruining four people's life. 

Sung Kyung didn't leave a single thing and blurted everything her sister has planned and in stock for the younger's family. She told everything in detail so jungkook can understand and join the dots which younger effortlessly did.

"And that's how your husband ended up in jail. I'm sorry jungkook. I know, I'm not even worthy of your forgiveness and I don't expect sudden forgiveness either but I just wanted your family to be safe and that's why I told you everything. I was on my sister's side till now but last night, I realised what happened with taehyung was wrong and today when I saw you and your kids, my heart couldn't help but melt. You are such a kind soul so is your husband and kids. I may be a tough and a bad person when it comes to business but I can't see an innocent family getting destroyed by my own sister's hands in front of my eyes.