Chapter 26

It's been a week since jungkook got the filthiest deal of his life from the CEO of KYG groups. After he saw mina roaming in there, younger immediately contacted eunwoo to get information for sunrise corps. The brunette couldn't help but be scared and nervous that the other male might do something to harm his family so he was being cautious or more like paranoid.

Well, taehyung wasn't different either. He has also discussed to namjoon telling him to find out every small information about the bank occupying his property, luckily he did gained the name of KYG groups but now he has to find out how and why his company property ends up under a private business company. 

This wasn't the only problem he was handling as constant pressure from mina to accept her cheap deal was making him way more depressed. He was scared that he might have involved himself in a bunch of really bad troubles so older was trying his best to find the easiest way out of all this mess.

The couple doesn't know but despite their personal matters, the distance between them was only increasing. Jungkook, almost the time stays at home trying to figure out what to do with his obsessed ex-childhood best friend as he kept torturing younger with texts like, 

-if you're worried about the baby then I can be patient, babe. We can do it once you give birth so you can be wholly ready for me.-

-Just accept the deal you don't have any other way left.-

-I am giving you the last warning, jungkook. Don't make me wait or your dear husband will deal the consequences.-

Brunette had been devastated by the male's threats while his husband spends almost his time at the office or investigation or his only escape, bar.

They barely talk to each other but they do give one another care and needed support. 

It was another usual day filled with conflict and crises when jungkook received a call in the afternoon from an unknown number. He thought it must be yugyeom but to his surprise, it was a call from a police department.

'Hello, is this Mr.kim taehyung's wife speaking?'

"Umm yes, who is this?" Brunette asked not recognising the voice.

'im talking from Seoul Gangnam police station, we have received a complaint against your husband from her colleague for attempting sexual harassment at the workplace so we have to ask for your presence, Mrs.Kim."

"W-what? A-a sexual harassment?"

'yes, Mrs.kim can you please come here as quickly as possible.'

"Y-yes, please don't do anything to my husband, I'm coming." 

As soon as the call disconnected, jungkook's entire body felt the goosebumps rising all over, he knew something is definitely off because his husband can never do something as low as sexual harassment, he doesn't even look at another woman besides his wife then how can he even do such a thing.

With these thoughts, jungkook called the taxi and made his way towards the police station as tears were threatening to fall from his star eyes. On the way, a younger phoned jin Hyung informing him about the situation as seokjin was as shook as a brunette so he consoled the pregnant male to calm down while he and namjoon is also reaching.

Next jungkook called yoongi and told him to pick up his both kids from school and playschool and also to keep them at their (min couples) house until he comes back which yoongi didn't question and simply agreed thinking the couple must be busy. 

Younger paid the taxi driver and tried to waddle as fast as he could with his 6-month pregnant belly. 

Just as the brunette entered, his eyes stuck over his husband's figure behind the bars as he kept telling an officer that he didn't do anything. Younger immediately reached for his husband who was shocked to see his wife there at such a delicate time.