Chapter 21

Double update!✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

"Mom, is dinner ready? And why dad is still not home? Is dad again doing overtime?" The curious oldest bombarded his mother with so many questions as the younger keep cooking the dinner.

"Just 15 minutes, pumpkin dinner will be ready and your dad is still at work he's going to be late." Jungkook replied eyes searching for the other kid.

"Gukk is still sleeping, mom." Junghyun spoke seeing his mom's searching eyes.

"Okay. You can go and watch tv bub." 

"No, I don't wanna. I want to hear your marriage story, mom. Today jimoon and eunseok ate my brains out, I've promised them to tell your story tomorrow so please don't say no Mumma, please, please... My sweet mommy." Oldest whined pleading and making puppy faces which are similar to his dad and jungkook laughed at his baby's cuteness. It's a rare sight for jungkook to see his oldest whining and pleading for something with so much cuteness.

Jungkook squeezed jungie's bread cheeks before kissing all over his face.

"My big baby... My pumpkin, you're so cute~" brunette showered his sulking son with so many kisses as he kept standing in his place without any resistance.

By the end of jungkook's mother's love show, junghyun was covered in his mom's vanilla scent as younger kept hugging his son. 

"Eomma~ enough, please. Now, I want to hear a story." Oldest whined pouting and jungkook kissed his son's pout before showing his bunny teeth.

Jungie's eyes widened and he blushed holding his ears while jungkook was enjoying his five-year-old shying cutely.

"Awieee, I didn't know you can be this cute too, jungie. Did gukkie teach you this?" Brunette teased holding his son's face in his soft hands.

"N-no and stop kissing me on the lips mom. I'm not a kid anymore. You just stole my first kiss." Junghyun mumbled under his breath but of course, his mother heard him.

"Oh, your aged kids know about first kiss things?" Younger asked little taken back by the maturity of his older child.

"Of course, mom." Junghyun replied.

"Wow, kids of this generation are really forward." Younger muttered thinking how fast this generation was learning.

"Yeah, now tell me the story mom." Oldest whined and jungkook thought about the truth joined with the story he had to reveal before telling the marriage tale.

He and taehyung never told the truth to the children that their grandparents are not really busy or living far but actually, they do not support their marriage and that's the reason why they don't come to meet their grandchildren. 

The couple had to lie to their kids because tae didn't want his kids to feel like they don't have anyone besides their parents. The main reason why he forced jungkook to keep a connection with his parents was that he didn't want his kids to end up like him, without any family.

Taehyung had a faith that one-day jungkook's parent's heart will melt and they will accept their marriage and will love their grandchildren and then his kids will receive the love of grandparents and family which he couldn't be able to receive. 

But to their bad luck, things went really wrong and that never happened. Jungkook doesn't want to keep any relations with his parents but again taehyung told him that it's not his parent's fault they just wanted their one and only son to have a good life like every other parent would have thought and taehyung being an orphan, without any family, home or stable job it was obvious of them to say no for this marriage.