Chapter 5

Grab your holy water bishes... We are gonna have some bang-bang action.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

There will be some sexually explicit language in this chapter so if you're uncomfortable then kindly skip it.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Jungkook whimpered softly when older's slim fingers began to rub over his clothed cunt making younger squint his eyes tight.

"Mhm... Tae..." 

The heavy breathing of Ravenette tickled the ear shell of the brunette who wrapped one arm around his husband's head. Taehyung dipped his head deep into the other's arch of neck and took a long whiff of his wife's honey scent which had become his most addictive drug.

Taehyung sucked and bit the buttery skin of the younger leaving red and purple marks all over the collarbones and shoulders.

Brunette moaned lightly when his husband turned him around hovering above him while capturing the sets of strawberry lips.

Both shared a passionate yet hungry kiss as the older keep wandering his hands around the younger's body, scouring each curve while enjoying the feeling of smooth skin under his big palm.

The kissing session ended with lots of tongue technology and fight of dominance which of course won by the older as brunette gave in to his husband's dominance.

Ravenette started to unbutton the younger's nightshirt at a slow pace but the whine from the smaller male made him lose his precious patience as he began to rip other's clothes off of his body.

Jungkook did the same as he helped his husband by lifting his t-shirt off his head. Now, both are half naked with thier lower parts still covered by the clothes.

Taehyung attacked others cleavage tugging on the bra impatiently. He Groaned in annoyance when the hook of the bra didn't open even after so many attempts. Brunette giggled knowing that it is the only thing his husband couldn't be able do during their heated moments.

"Babe..." Older grunted silently asking for help.

"Do it by yourself, hubby. I'm not going to help you today." Younger asserted showing his hands in defeat.

Taehyung sighed before manhandling the younger, rolling him with now jungkook's back facing tae.

Taehyung quickly unhooked the bra and pulled the straps down before turnng his smiling wife on his back.

"What's so funny?"

"I'm thinking about how All-mighty sex god hubby of mine is having hard times unhooking a simple bra." Jungkook laughed scanning his husband's annoyed face.

But younger's laugh immediately converted into a loud gasp as taehyung yanked him down straight onto his rock hard before throwing the bra harshly over the floor. 

Jungkook can feel his husband's cock right between his cracks. 

"Laughing much, huh? .. now see how I make you cry all night, my dear wifey." Taehyung whisper the last sentence in the younger's ears who shivered at his husband's dominant voice.

Taehyung smirked at the brunette's slightly scared face as younger knows how much of a beast his husband is in the bed. 

Older leaned down on the brunette's torso and cupped his wife's revealed fluffy melons. He loves his wife's big squeezy titties.

Older began to squeeze harder which made the smaller male let out a tiny outcry. 

"Tae... Don't press too hard." Younger whimpered gripping the pillow under his head.