Chapter 9

Grab your drinks and snacks, bishes...because it's STORY TIME!

˜”*°•.˜”*°•Fₗₐₛₕbₐcₖ•°*”˜.•°*”˜

"Park Jimin! I'm warning you for the  last time, if you didn't get your peachy ass ready within 5 minutes then I'm leaving you all alone to drive to the University on our first day." The doe-eyes male shouted from downstairs waiting for his best friend to finish his makeover and dress up. 

The shorter male had been changing dresses like a magician shifting into glimmery shimmery outfits on the stage. But he was still not ready which made the other male throw the last warning at his best friend.

Jimin and jungkook were high school friends and also neighbors. Can you imagine your best friend living right next to your house just a one fence away. Feels like an unrealistic dream of best friend goals. 

Jimin and his family moved next to jeon's when their both kids were in high school and since then they were joined to the hips, always together. Both their personalities are bubbly, sweet and outgoing so it doesn't take long for them to convert the term 'neighbors' to 'best friends'.

Jimin ran downstairs after a minute because he knows the other very well, Brunette is very punctual when it comes to time so he will definitely leave if he gets late more than a minute. 

"Finally! Now let's go!" Jungkook sighed a breath of relief before grabbing his best friend's small hand and running outside to the jimin's car. 

"Yah! Kookie, slow down. my hair will be a mess." The blonde male yelled getting into the car while fixing his hair in the front mirror.

"Jiminie, you can fix your bad hair later but right now drive. I don't want to be late on our first day of college." Jungkook let out taking a quick glance at the wristwatch.

The other male initiated to drive towards their university. 

Once they arrive and parked their car, jungkook instantly moved out of the car and started to look around. The students were still lurking here and there so he assumed that maybe they are not much late but what caught his attention was a small group of students circling beside the corridor gate of their department. The university was very big having all the majors makes it more incredible but also a little too crowdy.

Jimin and jungkook are in the business department as both their parents run Seoul's one of the top companies and yes, they are crazy rich but they value money, unlike other rich spoiled kids. 

A blonde male noticed his best friend staring in a particular direction which made him look in the same location. 

"What is going on there?" Jimin asked.

"Chim, I think we need to slip away from here and enter from the back door." Jungkook replied timidly watching the activities happening beside the door.

"But why?" 

"Because they are our seniors, dumbo and they are ragging the freshers. If we went there right now then they'll definitely stop us. We are already late for the first class." Jungkook explained looking at his bestie who is busy fixing his falling hair strands.

"Jiminie! This is not the time to makeover. We need to-" 

"Hey! You two! The white hoodie and blue shirt, come here." One of the seniors caught them bickering in the distance and called to come near. Jimin was wearing a baby blue striped shirt with tight denim jeans while jungkook was dressed in a simple large white printed hoodie with black jeans hugging his thick thighs.

Jimin and jungkook stopped their conflict as soon as they heard a voice calling them. They shared a familiar look which they normally gave to each other whenever they got themselves into trouble.