Chapter 16

*LONG CHAPTER AHEAD*

"Hello taehyung, it's been a long time..."

"Mina?" 

The older male was surprised by the sudden unexpected meeting with his University classmate. 

"Oh, you still remember me." Mina said with a tone somewhere in between mocking and telling.

"Yeah, of course, but I didn't expect to see you here." 

"Hmm. Well, now you'll see me every day as I'm your BOSS now." The vice president recited putting extra pressure on the word boss.

Taehyung only nodded with a tight smile.

"Oh... don't be so formal tae, we are still good friends and I'm very glad to meet you again. Have lunch with me, I would really like to catch up with you. "Mina's demeanor changed like a chameleon changing its color. 

"Sure." Taehyung replied in only one word, he really didn't want this woman close to him but she is her boss so he has no option but to agree with the lunch. 

Ravenette vacated the cabin and instantly drowned in his work while back in the office, two ladies were having an intense conversation about the raven-haired man.

"I didn't really expect to see him here out of all places. I almost forgot about him when I was in America but I guess, now I've received a second chance to get what I couldn't have in my university days." Mina talked to his cousin who was looking at her sister's maniac face.

"Go for it, sis. but be careful, you just had a divorce... By the way, do you know about taehyung's bankruptcy drama?" The CEO lady questioned but the dumb expression of his sister was an enough explanation.

Sung- kyung tells her sister everything about how taehyung, the number one businessman, the owner of a top-listed company went bankrupt in one night and no one could figure out the true reason behind it, not even the owner of the company himself. 

Mina was stunned by the piece of information, she left Seoul in her last year of University so she wasn't quite aware of anything that happened after.

"Wow, I know tae was really bright student but knowing that he once had a top place in Korea's business made him even more dashing... This time I'll surely make him mine."  Mina acclaimed narrowing his eyes while staring through the glass from the second floor. She can see taehyung working focused on his computer screen.

Mina was also curious about the reason behind taehyung's sudden bankruptcy but she cornered her thoughts over the side as she has much more important task to focus on now and she doesn't really care about taehyung's status or bank balance from the start as she has blind money from her family businesses. 

Well, being born into a rich family has its own benefits, unlike the middle-class people who even struggle to pay their living expenses or to get a simple job.

Time skips to the lunch Break~

Taehyung was waiting for his boss to join him at the lunch table as she was talking with other employees before joining older at the table inside the cafeteria.

"Hey, sorry I made you wait." The vice president apologized settling on the chair in front of taehyung's.

"No, it's okay." Older retorted as both of them began to eat their lunch.

"I heard about your bankruptcy, I feel really sad about what happened, tae." Mina spoke giving fake sympathy while putting his hand on Ravenette's.

Taehyung smiled awkwardly before slowly taking out his hand from mina's.