Chapter 11

Everyone was occupied completing their assigned work. Our troubled trio was working hard to help their seniors. Eunwoo was helping with arranging banners and other tough duties while Jimin and jungkook were coloring the hoardings with other students sat on the stage ground.

A sudden high pitched voice of a girl echoed through the almost empty auditorium as the girl in high heels and luring outfit with heavy make-up and witches' long nails shouted a handsome seniors name. 

"Taehyung!" 

Jungkook and Jimin scanned her when she passed the pair working on the stage. Jungkook saw her approaching taehyung who doesn't even pay any attention when she shouted his name. 

"Tae, I called you why didn't you respond to me?" The girl whined faking a pout which made jimin and jungkook almost gag along with the seniors behind. It was so much obvious that no one liked her interference or presence in here. Not a single response was received from taehyung or other seniors either.

Jungkook looked away focusing back on his task but Jimin being a gossip queen, couldn't be able to keep it in and asked a girl student working with them.

"Hey, who is she?" A blonde male inquired curiosity visible through his eyes.

"She is our senior from the same department as us. Her name is mina and she's the most popular girl of our university." The girl answered whispering. 

Jimin scanned the said popular girl from top to bottom and made a disgusting face. She looked so extra, her clothes were too glamourous to be worn at university and far from being decent. The way she was trying so hard to get attention made her personality status even lower than her dressing sense. Not to mention her make-up, it looked like she straight came back from the party. 

"I'm sorry but I don't think she deserves the title." Jimin asserted getting back to the work.

"I know right. No one in her department likes her because they all know her true colors, only other department's students give attention to her." The other girl with glasses said joining the conversation. Jimin is good at finding gossiping groups anywhere which sometimes makes his best friend amazed at others' talent of making friends.

"Guys, focus on the work we need to finish and what we have to do with her anyways." Jungkook ended their gossiping and everyone get back to their work nodding.

The other helping girls left to bring more brushes and paint while Jimin was taking a break. Jungkook was still painting as he was the fastest among all of them because painting is his hobby. 

Unaware of the fact that someone's ravenous eyes were watching his every move with a predatory stare. 

A few seconds later, the brunette started to feel like being watched so he lifted his head only to see taehyung sitting on the chair in front of him at some distance.