Chapter 28

Jungkook shivered after looking at his husband's bitter demeanor. 

"Taehyung, don't get mad at him. He has a reason and He was just about to tell you everything-

"Oh, so you also knew everything Hyung." Ravenette talked with a tone as cold as ice. Taehyung can predict that namjoon didn't know any of it as how his friend was looking back and forth between his wife and jungkook.

"I do know. He told me a year ago." Seokjin retorts.

"Can we talk in private?" Older asked staring at his fiddling wife who took a big breath before bouncing his head.

Ravenette stood signalling his wife to go inside the guest room downstairs as the younger can't climb stairs with bump. 

Taehyung let jungkook move ahead.

"Tae, be careful with him. He's pregnant." Namjoon alerted receiving a small nod from the other male.

After the leave of younger Kim couple, the older Kim's commenced the discussion about things just occurred.

Meanwhile, inside the guest room... Taehyung settled on the couch and jungkook sat at the edge of the guest room's bed.

Older's piercing orbs weren't leaving his wife's anxious frame.

"Now tell me. I want to know everything from very start to end in your words." Taehyung demanded.

It wasn't a sentence but a command. Jungkook knows his husband only uses this tone whenever brunette is being a spoilt brat. Yeah, jungkook does insist on certain things like partying with their wifey groups in clubs at late nights or asking for drinks when his alcohol tolerance is not very impressive.

Now back to the present, jungkook began the saga from his point of view. He told how yugyeom used to be his best friend but then this happened. 

It takes good 20 minutes to finish the story with as many details younger can put in just so his husband can understand how he felt those times.

"Then why didn't you tell me this before?" The question older desperately needed to ask.

"B-because, I was s-scared that you'll l-leave me. Y-you'll hate me after knowing that I-i was the cause of all your troubles. B-because of me our F-family is facing such a situation." Jungkook stutter with brittle voice.

Taehyung listens till the very end with silence. He only moved when he see his wife's silent tears slipping his beautiful face.

Older sat beside his wife and gently pulled him on his lap before wiping his tears away with his thumbs.

"Shh... Koo. Look at me." Younger shook his head in denial and kept shedding tears with his head drooping lowered.

"Baby, I was angry with you but not anymore and what makes you think that I will leave you or hate you when there isn't any fault of yours. Stop blaming yourself, Koo. It's that asshole's obsession then how is it any of your fault. If someone should be blamed then it's him, not you. You're my angel, how can I hate the love of my life. My love for you won't fade simply just for lame reasons like this one. Remember this, koo there's no Kim taehyung without Kim jungkook, this tiger will die without his bunny by his side." Taehyung spoke cupping younger's puffy face.

Jungkook giggled at his husband's silly phrases but taehyung felt solace after successfully making his beloved smile finally. 

"Now, don't cry and let me see that bunny smile of my wifey. Come on..." Taehyung encouraged and jungkook bestowed his infamous smile with two adorable teeth peeking out of his pinkish thin lips with a pink rosy nose.