Chapter 23

Brunette told the major parts of the story avoiding adult content and the identity of person who he was going to marry.

"You guys were so cool in your time, mom! I can't believe you did that for dad! ... By the way, what happened after you left grandpa and grandma's home? When did you both get married?" Junghyun was stunned by the daring of his parents in such a rear time. 

"I and your dad went to the court a very next day after I left my home. Your jin eomma and namjoon appa were there as our witnesses and we legally bonded in marriage at the court in the presence of all your eomma's and appa's." Brunette replied his curious son with a big smile adorning his face.

"Oh, then did you guys have a photoshoot after your court marriage because we have an album with you in a white dress and dad in a suit." Oldest inquired with twinkling sights.

"No, baby. It isn't a photoshoot. After our court marriage, Your other eomma's and appa's felt bad for us that we couldn't be able to hold a natural wedding so they surprised us after a few months with holding a tiny wedding ceremony in backyard of our this house. We captured some pictures for the memory and savored them in the album, you can even see my baby bump in some pictures if you look closely. I was carrying you at that time." Jungkook says recalling those moments. 

"Really? I-i was inside your belly?" Oldest awed staring at his mom's belly as his mother nodded in reply with a warm smile.

"So does that mean our baby bear is also inside your belly right now?" Junghyun asked gazing at the younger with big eyes and jungkook couldn't help but chuckled caressing his cute son's head.

"Yes, my pumpkin. Our baby bear is also inside of me. You need to wait for another six months before you welcome your baby brother or sister." Jungkook responded stroking his belly with his son's little hands. 

"Woah... Mumma, how did the baby get inside your belly? Did you put our bear in there?" Oldest quizzed eyeing his mother's prominent swell and younger fell silent after hearing a question. 

"I-i didn't put our bear in there, jungie." Brunette doesn't know how to answer this question as he internally wished his husband was here to answer this curious kid.

"So did dad put him/her there?" 

Jungkook got startled by a sentence but he managed not to show it.

"Y-you can say that and Pumpkin once you will grew older, you'll eventually learn about it so let's not talk about that right now okay?" Younger explained to his son as he didn't want to give him a wrong education of anything.

To jungkook's relief, junghyun didn't question further and fled to watch tv while jungkook sets the table when suddenly his phone rang.

"Hello, honey... Are you still at the office?" Younger asked serving his kids who were eagerly waiting for the dinner.

'Yeah, babe. There's still some work left to do.' his husband retorted groaning out in exhaustion.