Chapter 17

"Momma! We are home~" junghyun yelled in a joyful voice with one hand holding his younger brother's tiny hands and the other busy carrying his school bag.

"Welcome home babies. Did namjoon appa give you a ride?" Jungkook voiced while lying on the living room sofa. 

Jimoon and junghyun study in the same school and same class so it wasn't new for the kim couple to have their kids dropped by namjoon as he also regularly goes to pick his son up from the school.

"Yessss, Jinnie eomma gave losh of kookiez...gukkie is sho full~" taegguk talked rubbing his tiny tummy with little hands and showing his Mumma how much full he is and kook tickled his baby bunny's stomach cutely.

"Mom, jin eomma also send this extra jar of cookies specially for you and dad." Oldest announced pulling the medium size jar filled with cookies out of his small bag before placing it on the table beside the couches.

"Aww, that's so sweet of jin hyung. Did you thank jin eomma and namjoon appa?" Brunette asked gently stroking  junghyun's head.

"Yesss" both kids replied in unison with a huge grin.

"Where's dad, mom?" Junghyun questioned not finding his father anywhere.

"He is cooking dinner for us, pumpkin." 

"Why dad is cooking today? And what happened to you, mom?" The curious kid quizzed gazing worriedly at his mother's lying figure with a frown covering his little face.

"Just body pains, bear." The mother replied combing the youngest's fluffy locks who was busy playing with his mother's golden chain around his neck.

The surprising voice of their father caught kids attention when their grinning dad waved a cool "hi" to both children before replying to the oldest question.

"Because your mom wasn't feeling well so I took up the responsibility of kitchen for today." 

Older spoke hands busy stirring the mix in the bowl and face slightly covered in dough.

"Baby, you okay? Do you need any help?" Younger asked looking at his husband's disheveled state with messy hair and flour all over his apron.

"No, love. I am good. You just rest." His messy hubby reassured giving a pretty boxy smile that never loses to make brunette's heart flutter.

The family had a warm dinner together with lots of chitchat as usual.

"Okay babies now go do your homework and gukkie, my bunny don't bother your Hyung when he's studying okay?" Jungkook said while helping his husband clean the table.

"Okii, momma." Youngest beamed and both kids left for their room.

The couple finished cleaning dishes and locking the door, turning the lights off before going to bed.

"Babe, is it still hurts? Was I too rough?" Taehyung asked concernly eyeing his wife's limp walk out of the bathroom.

"No, I'm okay tae just a little body ache. It'll go away soon, don't worry." Younger replied getting on the bed while scrunching his nose.

Taehyung knows his wife can be stubborn sometimes.

"Come here, Koo." Older patted his thighs and carefully pulled his wife towards his muscular form before making him lie on his stomach with the nightshirt up.

"Tae, you don't have to-"

"Shh, let me take care of you." Ravenette cut off the younger's sentence in the middle and started giving a relaxing massage to his bunny's sore muscles.