Chapter 18

The sky was ablaze with the fire of the setting sun. The night sky was aglow with bright city lights. The pale crescent moon shone like a silvery claw in the night sky as a certain coffee hair male's heart was thumping loudly while waiting for his husband to come back home.

The door clicked open revealing a mop of the charcoal head. Jungkook tried to dissemble normal hiding the storm ravishing inside as he welcomed his husband warmly inside their home.

"Hey, babe." Taehyung gave a heartful smile with exhaustion apparent on his complexion.

"Welcome home, hubby." Younger greeted in a small voice and figure slightly tensed which didn't go unnoticed by his husband.

"Everything okay, love?" Older inquired placing his office bag away as his dear wife helped removing his long overcoat. 

"Everything is fine, baby. Go fresh up I'll set the dinner and please call kids too." Brunette convinced taking his husband's coat to place it in the laundry as he abused his lower lip to control the rising anxiety.

Taehyung wasn't satisfied with the younger's answer because he can sense his wife's tension but he tried to avoid it as the older knows jungkook will surely tell him once he feels ready so he gave younger his space.

Brunette arrange the dinner table and soon taehyung and the kids joined with loud squealing and laughing noises as taehyung had gukk in his arms while junghyun is on his back clinging like a monkey. Jungkook's heart filled with warmness looking at the trio's heartning smile. He really wanted this kind of moment to just stop so he can enjoy a little longer but brutal time never stops for anyone.

"Mommy!" Gukkie made grabby hands when he saw his mother standing near the dinner table.

Jungkook took his bunny out of his father's hold before giving butterfly kisses all over his little face and doing the same to his oldest who kept struggling to move away from mom's kisses.

All family completed their dinner and the younger tucked kids into their beds early today which was really unusual.

Jungkook took a shower to calm himself and gather up the courage before going out where his already showered husband was waiting for him on their bed.

"Koo, is there anything bothering you?" Older finally asked looking at the nervous figure standing few feet away from the bed.

Jungkook bit the inner skin of his cheeks before taking the envelope out of his closest and moving to sit beside his husband on their bed.

"Tae, the bank sent this notice today." Brown-haired male enunciated handing the cover to his presently frowning spouse.

Taehyung takes the papers out of the already opened cover before reading it carefully.

Ravenette's grimace only deepens after reading the whole paper.

"What the hell! How can they take important decisions like this on such short notice? This is ridiculous. We have barely delayed our payments two times." Older grumbled grip tightening over the papers with jaw clenched rigidly.

Younger shivered little at his husband's deep voice and angry expression. He has technically begun to sweat thinking about the second confession he has to confide.

Taehyung was really mad at the bank for cutting their already short time more shorter. 

"I'm going to the bank tomorrow. They can't cut our time period on such quick notice." Older declared staring at the papers with millions of thoughts ratifying his brain.

"We can't do anything. They have already mentioned in our policy deal that they will have full rights to decrease our paying period if they sensed any type of delay." Brunette reminded what made his husband frustrate more.