Chapter 2

Author's pov:

Early in the morning the artistic golden sun arose like a baby and started painting the dark black sky into a glossy blue. The bright-looking milky clouds got up from sleep and started traveling around the sky visiting the wonderful environment. Yes, the sun was up, calm after the storm.

Sunlight streams golden through the window in a well mannered announcement of the risen sun.

The sleeping brown-haired figure squirmed little as the warm and inviting gleams kissed his baby soft pearl skin. It was so bright that jungkook had to squint his eyes as soon as he opened them.

The biological clock of the brunette has been resolved for years after life threw a harsh dice towards the Kim family. Jungkook is used to wake up before 7 as junghyun's school bus comes to pick up point at 8 a.m. sharp. Baby gukkie is still very young to go anywhere so jungkook usually drops him to his best friend and his Hyung... At Jin Hyung's house as he was a housewife.

Jungkook stood up to complete his morning routine. He gently woke up his older son without interfering other two snoring bears sleep.

"Jungie baby, wake up." He whispered as the said figure whined before getting up. Junghyun is a very good boy when it comes to waking up and doing everything on his own. He is one of those kids who hit maturity earlier than normal kids just because of their family conditions. 

Junghyun woke up and left for his room while his mom make sure that his baby brother won't fall off the bed or his daddy doesn't squeeze the little bunny under him in the sleep. 

After settling pillows on both sides of his baby bunny, jungkook left to complete his morning routine in the bathroom.

Brunette came out after 20 minutes and hurriedly walked downstairs to make breakfast and a lunchbox for his oldest son. 

Jungkook was engrossed making breakfast when suddenly pair of arms sneaked from behind grasping him into a back hug. He didn't have to guess who it could be because it's been six years of his marriage so he knows his beloved husband's all habits. 

"Good morning, baby." Taehyung whispered in his deep yet pleasant morning voice which have a remarkable impact on his wife.

Jungkook didn't reply just keep packing his son's lunchbox sustaining silence. Taehyung was obvious of his wife's silence because the first thing he remembered after waking up was the last night's memories. He knew his sweet wifey is going to react all puffy as he broke his promise of never touching the drinks for the third time. 

"Are you angry with me?" Tae asked nuzzling his nose in other's curve of the neck.

But again he received only quiet.

"Koo~ I'm sorry. please talk to me, baby." Taehyung whined pouting when his wife moved away from his embrace and faced him with an angry puffy face.

"Why did you drink again?" Jungkook asked crossing his arms over his chest as this becomes his habit after becoming a mother of three children. Yes, taehyung is no less than a third baby for jungkook.

"I was feeling stressed so I couldn't control it... Sorry, Koo. I promise I won't do it again." Tae tried to pursue his sulking wifey.

He was hoping to receive silent treatment for a few days but instead, jungkook sighed before stepping closer to his husband.

Brunette cupped his pouty hubby's cheeks with his baby-soft hands.

"you know if anything is bothering you or stressing you then you can share it with me." Jungkook spoke calmly. He is always been like this. His nature is so calm and sweet that sometimes it became surreal to believe.