Chapter 25

A clock on the wall ticked at 5:30 a.m. as the lying figure on the couch squirmed in discomfort, squinting his eyes while clasping his head.

Taehyung Groaned out when his head started to throb terribly. He found himself in the living room of his house with a blanket wrapping his aching body.

The clatters of crocks from the kitchen picked his awareness as he peeked towards the kitchen.

"Oh God, tae... You finally woke up. How are you feeling now? Do you feel dizzy or anything?" Jungkook questioned checking his husband's temperature by pressing his palm on the other's forehead.

Younger looked so dead worried.

"I'm fine." Older responded in a groggy voice.

"I was so scared when Jackson Hyung called last night-... and why did you drink so much till you pass out." Jungkook scolded his husband who has his head down like a child getting scolded by his mother.

"I'm sorry, Koo." Older apologies with head hanging low but brunette cupped his husband's face making him look up.

"Babe, I'm not angry but can you please stop drinking. I told you that if something is bothering you then you can tell me, I'm always here for you. I can't see my husband leaning on bottles of booze because of stress when I'm here. You're not sharing anything with me since I've revealed my pregnancy. Is it because you're afraid that you'll put too much stress upon me by sharing your problems then please don't think like that. I'm your wife, tae... If I don't understand your problems and pain then who else will?" Jungkook soothingly talked to his husband making him realise that he can lean on his wife in his tough times. 

Brunette ensured that he will always comfort his husband through thick and thin. this made taehyung nearly tear up.

"Koo, I couldn't be able to do anything for you or our family, I only create problems for you. I can't even provide enough for my own wife and children. I'm such a pathetic father and a terrible husband. Your father is right kook, I don't deserve you. You deserve a better partner than me who will always keep you happy and fulfill your every wish. Now I can't even control my drinking habits." Older clenches his head pulling on his locks while his wife was hurt that his husband thinks of himself less.

"I didn't marry you because I wanted you to be a perfect husband for me, I marry you because I love you. Taehyung. The day we started our relationship was the day my hand became always for you to hold and my heart forever yours to keep. When I took a vow on our marriage day, I mean every single line I spoke. I mean it with all of my heart. The day my name merged with yours was the day I gave my everything to you, tae. I don't regret marrying you and I never regretted and I will never regret it." Younger declared with a persistent manifestation.

"You're my world tae, We have faced all the ups and downs together and just because of few people are saying a bunch of stupid shit will never make me leave you. I don't care what they say, all I care about is you, all I ever want is your love and for you to stand by my side till my last breath. I don't fucking care about your flaws we all have them, nobody's perfect and I'm here to accept all of you so please don't ever tell me that you don't deserve me because no one in this world deserves me more than you, baby." Jungkook poured his heart content with tears endlessly seeping down his chubby cheeks.

Ravenette was frozen in his place after listening to his wife's disclosure. He can't thank god enough to have jungkook as his life partner. His heart was exploding a million colors after hearing such a powerful confession. Older knew his wife loves him so much but confessions like this always make him feel like he is the most luckiest man alive on this earth to have jungkook by his side.

Taehyung hugged younger while raining kisses on younger's neck, shoulders, and cheeks everywhere he can reach in the position.

"I love you, Kim jungkook. I love you so much. I'll die without you."

My Alcoholic Husband | Taekook (Domestic)✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें