Chapter 22

Flashback continues...

Saturday arrived like it was just yesterday jungkook told him about the crisis and now he is standing outside of glorious jeon mansions gate with jungkook leading him inside the back garden where Mr.jeon and Mrs.jeon were waiting.

As soon as they reached older politely bowed greeting both of jungkook's parents who were settled on a large garden table. Ravenette knows his boyfriend belongs to a rich family but this was a whole new level of wealthiness and it was making him more nervous and somehow scared maybe less confident too.

"Hello, sir. Hello, ma'am. I'm sorry for coming on such short notice." Taehyung gather the courage and spoke up which was answered by an discomfiting silence.

"Hmm, so he is the guy who you were talking about jungkook? The senior of your who you dated for two and a half years?" Mr.jeon questioned eyeing Ravenette from head to toe.

"Yes, Appa. His name is Kim taehyung-

"I know." Mr.jeon interrupted his son in the middle shocking the couple with his statement. 

"After you told me that you fall for someone and dated for more than two years, I did cross-check on him. ...-

There was a long hush before the pause.

"You didn't tell me he is an orphan." Mr.jeon's words were sharp like a knife and taehyung felt his throat sliced by his phrase. 

"Dad, why does it matter-

"It does matter for us, son. He doesn't have family and from my information, he doesn't even have a home, where is he even going to keep you after the marriage? In that rented apartment?... He doesn't even have a stable job and you're telling me to marry you to someone who's nearly homeless-" jungkook's father belittled looking straight at the shrinking figure of a raven-haired male who stands frozen with head lolled down.

"Dad! He is not homeless. Taehyung has a job, not a stable one yet but he has a job and he is soon going to have a permanent job. He has a home appa, he showed me last week. He is trying his best just to marry me, dad. please try to understand. Tae is really a good guy, no one in this world can love me more than him. Even if he had nothing I'll be happy with his nothing. I just want to stay with him, dad."

"Jungkook, you're saying this right now because you have everything provided by us from the moment you were born. Do you think you can survive with such low class when you've lived your life nothing less than a princess?" Mr.jeon edged and jungkook fell silent.

Mr.jeon turned to face taehyung who was still looking at the ground feeling so low.

"Do you know what is my son's one-day's living cost? His weekly pocket money can't be even compared with your monthly salary, taehyung. From the clothes he wears to the food he eats and the cars he uses, can you afford everything? I have raised my son like an actual princess so I won't let any filth from the lower class take away my son only to make him live miserable life like yours."

"Appa! That's enough-

"Shut up jungkook!" Mr.jeon shouted making younger flinch which didn't go unnoticed by taehyung. He can take everything thrown at him but he can't tolerate when someone hurt his love.

"Tell me the amount for leaving my son. I'll give you all in cash and you won't show me your face ever again." Me.jeon offered.  

"I'm sorry sir. I might be a low class but I'm not that low to sell my love for a few bundles of papers. I respect your decision but I love your son so much. If you give me a chance then I'll prove to you that I can provide jungkook-

My Alcoholic Husband | Taekook (Domestic)✅On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara