Chapter 30

All jungkook can do was cry when an ambulance arrived with one emergency doctor and two nurses who carried the patient on a stretcher before bringing him into a vehicle with a red wee-woo siren light. Only two persons of the patient's family were allowed but seokjin told jungkook to come with them in the car as the ambulance is gonna have a rough drive and younger is seven months pregnant.

Jimin, hobi and seokjin had a tough time making jungkook understand to let namjoon and Jackson hop in the ambulance while they drive closely behind the vehicle. 

Brunette only understand when the doctor alerted to make a decision quickly before taehyung's situation worsen so in the end, namjoon and Jackson get inside the vehicle with the doctor and nurses while jungkook and seokjin settled in seo joon's car.

Cha and min couple stay behind to look after the children as they can't leave the kids alone. They convinced to come after calming the kids and dropping them to seokjin's house so their nanny can take care of the children in any case on delay.

The ride throughout the hospital was very suffocating for jungkook as seo Joon and jin had to calm younger from frightening.

As soon as they arrived the hospital, taehyung was taken inside followed by a doctor and a few nurses. The trio was stopped at the door of the emergency room as they waited with namjoon and Jackson.

"Don't cry, kook. Taehyung will be fine. Look at me...shh.." purple male had the shaking figure of a younger folded in his arms like a mother and child.

Seo Joon was still in concussion about what just occurred. One moment, everyone was so happy, celebrating and then suddenly it all turned into agony.

After a long two hours of treatment, the doctor exited as five people surrounded him with worried stares.

"Patient is fine, he is out of danger but if you had come a second late then it could have been another case. Now, who are the patients closest here? I have some questions regarding his health." The doctor spoke as the air of ease passed through everyone's lungs.

Jungkook stepped forward.

"I-i am his wife, what happened to my h-husband, doctor?" Younger asked between his sobs.

"Please come into my office." The doctor invited everyone into he cabin before instructing jungkook to take sit on other side of his desk.

"Mrs.Kim right?" The man in a white coat quizzed checking the patient's details.

Jungkook nodded his head.

"Does your husband drink alcohol? And if yes, then how much do you think he drinks?" 

"Y-yes, tae drinks but I-i don't have any idea about how much." Younger sniffed answering.

"Look, Mrs.kim. I don't want to give you any stress in such a delicate period of yours but what your husband  a had few moments ago, is an ischemic stroke. This type of stroke can only happen when a person is consuming a heavy amount of alcohol on daily basis. It is known as ischemic stroke, it happens when a blood clot blocks the flow of blood and oxygen to the brain. It can be cured by either drugs/medication or surgery. Luckily, your husband doesn't need any surgery so we have injected the necessary medication into his body but ... That doesn't mean he is out of danger. 

He could have a more dangerous stroke which can even lead to death something like hemorrhagic stroke, Patients suffering from a hemorrhagic stroke which is counted as a risky stroke hardly survive or if they do they don't last more than five years so if you want to save your husband, I suggest you take his drinking habits seriously, Mrs.Kim." the doctor explained with a serious voice and jungkook couldn't help but feel fear crippling in his chest.