Chapter 4

"Tae, We need to talk..." 

Taehyung twirled his head to his wife who glimpsed somehow... Mad? He doesn't understand but before the brunette can say another word, the door banged open with their oldest shouting.

"MOMMM!!!! I'm hungry~" junghyun yelled jovially, holding a dirty basketball in his hands. Not to mention his muddy shoes, messy clothes and dirt still lingering over his face.

Jungkook stood there in awe eyeing his 5 years old.

"Junghyun! What is this? You are covered in mud. Oh god..." Jungkook stomped toward his son before taking the ball out of his hands.

"Leave your shoes outside and go take shower. You are going to mess up the floor. Ughh... Your clothes are all dirty... How many times I've told you not to play in mud, pumpkin. Momma have hard times removing these dirt stains, baby." Jungkook scolded with crouching down and removing his son's dirty shoes who grabbed his mommy's shoulder to balance himself.

"Sorry, Mumma." Oldest apologies before running upstairs as jungkook put his son's shoes outside and mopped the floor before turning towards his husband who was looking at him for god knows how long.

"We will talk after dinner." Kook said before going into the kitchen to make dinner for everyone.

...

On the dinner table:

"Then... I jump this high and ...and shot the ball in the basket like a pro and everyone shouted so loudly... And that's how we win~" junghyun explained his basketball game with so much cheerfulness to his parents who clapped and smiled at their oldest with proud.

"That's my baby. You deserve a reward for winning, my pumpkin. Mumma will give you pudding after you finish your dinner." Jungkook patted his son's head before kissing his cheek.

"Mumma~ I'm not a kid." Junghyun groaned making yucky faces but the rosy dust over his cheese cheeks says otherwise.

"You are a kid, my pumpkin. My baby bear." Koo gave more smooches to his son who kept resisting and whining at his mom's annoying behavior while the other two eyed the messing duo with pouty lips.

"Mumma~" a weak whimper came from the front as the youngest and papa duo was on another side of the dining table.

"Yes, baby." Jungkook replied giving attention to his baby bunny who made grabby hands towards his mom.

"No, first finish your food only then momma will come to you." 

The little one had tears swelling up in his soft brown eyes but his Mumma made one motion to keep quiet with a finger on his lips making the youngest to shut immediately. 

The Kim family completes their dinner with energetic children talking and parents smiling seeing their sons happiness.

Taehyung helped his wifey in washing dishes. He is the type of husband who won't hesitate to cook food, wash dishes, or even do laundry for his tired wife. He believes that if you share your pain, happiness and struggles together in marriage then why not include house chores?

typical people still thinks that in the marriage, only wife will do all the house chores and take care of the Children because it's his/her duty but that's not how it works. You both have to help each other to make work smoother and easier.

As a husband if you help your wife in domestic chores Will you die?  ... No right. Wives are not slaves but helpmeets and it's pure partnership things.

"Thanks, babe." Jungkook pecked his husband's cheek who was busy drying dishes beside him.

Taehyung shows his boxy smile before giving a kiss to his lovely wife. Jungkook loves this side of tae. His husband never hesitates to say out loud that he is indeed his wife's servant. Totally whipped for his bunny wifey.