Chapter 34

The sun blooms on the horizon, golden petals stretching ever outwards into the rich blue. Golden light dribbled over the space like syrup on oatmeal. Two bare figures tangled in sheets were welcoming their morning with kisses and tinges.

The couple was having their time teasing and giggling while lying on the mattress over the floor when abruptly the door of the bedroom slammed open.

Taehyung heard the noise, he stood on his elbow to see who it is while his wife sprawled over his body with a silk layer covering them up. All the clothes were scatter across the room some kissing the floors and others swinging from the furniture.

Ravenette's sights broaden when he discerned a similarly shocked seo joon. 

"Hyung!!!" 

Jungkook jerked his head with a speed of light only to see his husband's Hyung standing at the door with unexplainable expressions. Brunette immediately tugged the sheets up to cover as much as possible. The minute felt so embarrassing as they can't even move or get up.

"Umm... I'll wait d-downstairs." Saying, seo joon shut the door leaving two flustered lovers still in the same position.

Jungkook hastily stood up from his husband only to fell back into other's arms as his lower body was paining like a hundred of tiny needles have been poked all over his lower part.

"Arhhh..." Younger cries holding his back.

Older only shook his head in guilt before lifting his wife with him to take a shower.

After 20 minutes of hot water shower and heavy cleaning, the duo clothed in casual attire and stepped downstairs as taehyung has to support his wife in every step they take.

Seo Joon saw it and smiled shaking his head.

"Hyung, sorry to make you wait." Raven-haired apologise settling on one of the couches in the living room helping his wincing wife to sit as well.

Jungkook's bottom feel like it's on fire and pain only lessen when he took shower but his body needed a good bath. Now, he regrets asking for dark chocolatey sex from his husband who indeed ruined him last night.

"H-hyung, where are kids?" Younger asked not finding his fluff balls anywhere.

"They were still sleeping so I laid them in their rooms and don't worry... Aera didn't cry at all, she is such a good girl." The man in formals responded with a sweet grin.

"Of course Hyung, she can only stay with you without crying and throwing tantrums." Taehyung remarked making other two laugh.

"Hmm but looks like you guys enjoyed the most last night. I can't believe you broke the bed." Seo Joon commented chuckling at the now embarrassed duo. 

"H-hyung." Older whined hiding his shy smile while his wife had already buried his face in his palms. The couple just want the floor to open and swallow them whole.