Chapter 6

Younger wakes up with the sound of alarm ringing continuously beside his ear. Brunette Groaned in irritation before extending his arm to smack the alarm and turning it off. 

He really didn't want to wake up but it isn't the weekend yet so he forced himself only to hiss in pain with earning a deep groan from behind.

His husband's habits never changed even after these many years of their marriage. 

Taehyung has a habit to leave 'it' inside after they make love so younger has to always wake up feeling almost full and plugged. The wincing male gently tapped his husband's arm which was securely wrapped around his slim waist spooning him with one leg thrown over younger's petite frame.

"Tae..." 

Jungkook tried to wake the older who didn't even move. Younger sighed before glancing at the clock hanging over the front wall.

"Baby... It's 7:15. I've to get ready jungie and you also have an interview today. Come on wake up." Brunette recited with his melodious voice which made Ravenette snuggle closer to his wife's back.

"Tae! Wake up. I have an office too." Jungkook exclaimed a little harsher than the last time but there's no effect on the other male.

Taehyung is already awake but he likes to annoy his wife early in the morning that's why he is acting like he didn't hear him.

Jungkook attempted to shift which made one of them groan and other moan at the reckless movement as they were still connected from the bottoms.

"T-tae... Wake u- AANHH!" Younger's sentence gets cut in the middle by the unexpected powerful thrust of his husband. 

By now kook got an idea that his husband is awake and definitely in the mood for the morning round.

"Tae... P-pull it out..." Brunette murmured in low tone, biting his lips to control his voice as the older kept burying his still hard length inside the already filled hole.

"Baby... Just one round... Please." Older pleaded smooching his wife's marked neck.

"Didn't you get enough satisfaction last night?" Jungkook asked raising a brow.

"I can never get enough of you, my darling." Taehyung flirted slowly increasing his pace.

A good 15 minutes later their moment got interrupted by the knocking on the door. Jungkook regained his senses and tried to push away his husband who refused to let his wife go.

"T-taehyung! Leave me." Younger whispered yelled trying to pry out of his husband's stronghold but older only shook his head in denial before continuing to slam in.

"Mom!" Junghyun shouted from outside of the door, banging the second time.

"B-baby... Go d-downstairs... M-mumma is coming." Jungkook shouted back and tried his best to sound normal but the older's harsh thrusts weren't helping.

Now he knew for the sure that he won't be able to walk properly for two days or maybe more.

"T-tae... Ahh... S-stop." 

Even after the pleadings and whinings, taehyung only leaves his wife after restoring him up once again before falling back to sleep.

With so much struggle jungkook made his way inside the bathroom and took a warm bath to relax his sore muscles.

After taking bath he felt a lot better so he hurriedly came downstairs and made his son breakfast and lunch box.

"Mom, what took you so long?" Junghyun inquired sipping on his Orange juice as he doesn't like milk.