Epilogue

"I know right

"I know right. I still remember the fight I had with tae and Hyung was trying so hard to stop us..." The brunette laughed reminiscing the memories as he cradles the two shiny sunshine balls in his lap.

"Yeah, that day I received so many hits for these two devils." Ravenette mumbled sipping on juice.

"Yah! Don't call my babies devils, they're my cute choco pies." Younger cooed looking down.

Jungkook gave birth to adorable pair of twin boys after getting impregnated by his childish horny tiger, completing his wish of being a father of five kids.

Taehyun and jaehyun.

Currently, they're having a small get-together in their garden with a familiar group of friends

Currently, they're having a small get-together in their garden with a familiar group of friends. Kids were playing and eating between their games. 

The couples were as usual having nostalgia about their sweet memories of college days and their trip to become parents. Yoonmin were ready to welcome their second kid while eunhope weren't planning on having another one. Namjin were still discussing over a third baby so the group is all about babies and pregnancies right now.

Seo Joon has also decided to give dating a shot so he was finding a good match. 

"Sir, there's someone on the gate asking for madam." One of the housekeepers informed formally.

"Who is asking for me?" Jungkook quizzed staring at his equally puzzled husband.

"Ask them their identity-"

"They called themselves 'jeons'. The servant answered back even before taehyung can ask any further.

The answer made everyone stop moving. Jungkook looked lost in thoughts but his husband's reply made his head shoot up.

"Let them in." 

"Yes, sir." 

The servant bowed and left.

"Tae?" Younger gave a skeptical eyes to his husband with a hint of anger hiding behind.

Taehyung just told him to keep calm to which he huffed.