Chapter 29

Two days passed in peace. Jungkook is now 7 months pregnant and his husband strictly restricted him from moving too much.

Their house again has a company of known guests. The team husband was discussing about the evidence against yugyeom. 

Meanwhile, Seokjin, Jimin and hobi were enjoying their time at taekook's home as their kids played in the backyard while their husbands were busy looking for clues.

"For some reason, looking at jungkookie makes me want to have another child too." Hobi uttered sipping on his Sprite.

"I know right." Jimin added bouncing the baby in his arms.

"It's not the same for me though. I think two kids are enough for me and joonie. Besides I don't wanna go through the similar pain again, last pregnancy was very difficult for me." Seokjin differed cutting the fruits on the plate.

They all were in the small backyard of a young Kim couple's house. Their husbands were slight away from the squad wifey, relaxed under the shed of the tree on the round table.

"Yeah, you're right. I had a cesarian because I really can't handle the labor pains." The red-haired male conceded.

"Well, we haven't given any option with yoon-jae as our doctor already warned us that I had difficulty in conceiving before so they don't wanna take a risk during natural birth." A blonde male mumbled.

"My jimoon is through natural birth but Jia is cesarian." Purple-haired male talked in middle.

"Koo, what about you?" Jimin raised a question as the trio's attention turned to the pregnant male.

"I had all-natural births. I didn't have any cesarian and this one is also going to be the same." Jungkook retorted caressing his belly fondly.

"Woah, I have to say koo... You're the strongest among us, I can't really imagine having three children with normal delivery." Hoseok was awed as other two agree with him.

"By the way, taehyung loves kids right?" Jimin quizzed looking at taehyung discussing while feeding slice of fruits to gukkie and Jia who were settled on his lap.

"Yeah. He practically grew up around the kids, he was the only Hyung in his orphanage who stayed till turning eighteen."  Brunette responded eyeing his husband with a soft gaze.

"I am really glad that you decided to stay with taehyung, kook. He must be very happy to have a family after not having anyone by his side for nearly 18 years." Jin expressed with a sincere smile.

"He always told me how much lucky he is to have me and that I completed his only dream of having a family by giving birth to our two angles. Just this morning, he thanked me like a million times for making him father again." Younger laughed at his last phrase making his friends also laugh.

The Wifey squad was busy chatting about this stuff while the husbands  we're having a real intense conversation.

"Taehyung, you still have your company's data with you right?" Eunwoo inquired glancing at the older.

"Yeah, I have all of it stored in my laptop." 

"Good, then send it to me, I'll see if I can detect anything suspicious." Pink-haired man replied .

"I have gone through yugyeom's company information and it is completely spotless. He hasn't stored any suspicious info in his regular business data." Namjoon notified making other men sigh.

"It's obvious. That jerk is clever, he won't leave any important data related to taehyung's property in his regular database. He obviously doesn't wanna get into trouble." Yoongi remarked.