Chapter 31

It had been a week since the taekook family moved back into the luxury. Jungkook had varied feelings at first but he adjusted shortly. Junghyun and taegguk were so happy to receive a big bedroom and separate playroom all loaded with their favorite toys. 

Maids and servants has been assigned  for the family's service so younger don't have to do any house chores or cooking, maid even take care of the kids while drivers drop them off or pick them up from school in his husband's new collection of cars gifted by his dearest Hyung.

Taehyung was tying his shoes outside of their front door. Older has stabilized all the business on right track with the help of his hyung so he's been busy with his stocked-up schedule. 

"Tae?" Jungkook came outside to see off his husband who looks dashingly handsome in expensive formal attire

"Tae?" Jungkook came outside to see off his husband who looks dashingly handsome in expensive formal attire. it's been a while since jungkook saw his husband suitably outfitted.

"Yes, baby?" Ravenette responded gazing at his expecting wife standing next to him.

"Try to come early." Younger sulked leaning on his husband's chest with one hand on his huge tummy.

Taehyung chuckled smooching the younger's head with fondness. 

"Don't worry, I'll come back before dinner time. Call me if something happens okay?" Older said as jungkook looked up from his chest with jutted lips.

Ravenette gets the clue and kissed his pout twice before kneeling and doing the same to his wife's grown belly.

"Bye, my baby bear. Don't trouble your mommy too much, daddy will try to come sooner, alright." Taehyung landed a last kiss before standing up. Older pecked the rosy lips of his lovely wife one more time before sitting into the car.

"Go inside, baby and have rest, don't walk around too much." Husband cautioned and brunette nodded waddling inside as maid helped him to their bedroom.

Taehyung drove to his company which he renewed and restarted a week ago with the help of his Hyung and his own hard work.

(Kim enterprises)

Seo Joon appeared like an angel in his life and turned all his sorrowful clouds into happy sunlight . He walked inside the sparkling building as everyone in his way bowed 90 degrees to greet their boss.