Chapter 15

His heart throbbed in pain and before he can get any answers from himself, his legs automatically made him follow the footsteps of older.

Taehyung was sprinting towards the basketball ground in heavy rain. Brunette ran to catch up with the tall man. 

When the younger finally reached closer. he grabbed the older's wrist, force fully making him turn towards the brown-haired and now they both were standing in the middle of a big basketball ground with a heavy downpour making the scene look like a scene straight from the romantic movies. 

Jungkook holds the eye contact as if finding something inside older's amber depth orbs. 

"I'll ask you only one question and answer me only in yes or no with all honesty." Younger asserted with a tone heavier and narrowly broken.

Older only nodded not having any idea of how to respond.

"Do you love me, Kim taehyung?" 

Ravenette was thunderbolt by the sudden question as he wasn't expecting younger to be this bold. The answer was already voiced in his brain and was almost over the tip of his tongue but he swallowed it back with clamped throat.

"Jungkook, it doesn't matter-" 

"Just fucking answer me, yes or no!" 

Before he can even finish his sentence brunette cut off and shouted out of frustration.

Taehyung's mind was contemplating what to do. He really wanted to let out everything for once without thinking about the future consequences because he knows maybe, after this he won't have any chance to let out his feelings ever again so he took a deep breath with orifices darting at the younger's messed up face.

"Yes, I love you. I love you so much jeon jungkook." Taehyung confessed eyes not blinking even when the heavy drop of rain droops on his thick eyelashes. He wanted to show younger through his eyes that he isn't lying. 

Jungkook felt the various colorful fireworks shimmering inside his heart and flowers blooming in his stomach with butterflies flying around. He couldn't stop his smile from stretching at the end of his lips but he controlled his growing emotions as he still have things too short between them.

"If you love me so much then why do you care about our status. I wouldn't have approached you if I only wanted a rich boy filled with money, right?. If you are thinking of me as one of those people who hook the richest boys to satisfy their own comfort and spoiled habits then you're totally wrong. Love is far more important to me than a piece of paper with a dollar sign... I choose you because you have a pure heart, a kind soul and most importantly honest certainty. You may not have riches by your side tae but your heart is a made of pure gold and that's what your riches is and that's what I want." 

By the time jungkook was finished, he had already warm tears streaming down his sights mixing with the cold droplets of rain.