Chapter 20

The next morning was usual for the kim family but jungkook seemed a little upset by the increasing drinking habits of his husband but he didn't want to make a fuss right now as he knows older must be under so much stress because of the bank notice they received.

The other day seokjin successfully made the younger calm down and send him back home with a promise to tell taehyung everything or his relationship will be in danger with the older as one partner is totally unaware of such a big truth and hiding it further will only damage the trust of other partner which is the last thing jungkook wanted to happen.

Ravenette was working hard to achieve a deal. He was working overtime and mostly comes home at midnight. Older tried to give his pregnant wife enough attention but the workload and worsening financial situation weren't supporting. 

Taehyung was busy doing his work and today he wanted to make a business proposal to his boss Sung Kyung. He doesn't expect a positive answer because he's still a new employee but older doesn't have any other option left so he wants to give it a shot.

"Uhh... Can I come in ma'am?" Ravenette politely asked knocking on the already opened door of CEO's office.

"Ohh, taehyung. Please come in." The lady invited him inside before signalling the older to take a sit.

"Sorry for the disturbance miss lee." 

"Oh no, it's fine. I'm always available for my hard-working employees." 

"So what makes you come here, Mr.Kim. Are there any problems with work?" The CEO lady inquired.

"Actually I wanted to make a business proposal, I know I'm still a fresher but I'm on a crucial spot right now and I really needed your help." Older genuinely spoke feeling a bit nervous.

"What kind of business proposal, Mr.Kim?" Sung Kyung interrogated obvious of the deal as she internally smirked.

"Umm, you must have known about my sudden bankruptcy. I paid most of the debt but it wasn't enough. I have my old company property under a bank's surveillance which I didn't want to sell but the bank is pressuring me to sell it to pay the left amount of debt. I wanted to restart the company but you know it's not an easy task mainly without any financial support or good sponsorship, I won't be able to do anything without considerable support for start-up  This is why I needed your help miss lee." Black haired male explained.

"Hmm. It's a risky deal, taehyung. In this type of deal, there's no guarantee of the success of your new business and it can lead to a big loss to my company too, also don't forget I'm not the only owner of this company, mina has the 50% share and most of the sponsorships are offered, accepted and deal from her side so firstly you have to talk with mina about this, if she agrees then there will be all yes from my side too." Sung kyun discussed smoothly making a way clear for her sister. 

"Okay, then I'll talk with miss han first. Thank you for your consideration ma'am." Ravenette thanked before leaving with a happy mind that now he only has to make mina understand his situation and there's more chance that she won't refuse. 

Taehyung was completely unaware of the baits played by the evil sisters. He didn't know what he is getting himself into by asking for help from the wrong ones.

•••

At home:

Jungkook is home alone as hobi didn't let him come to the office and told him to take a good rest. Hoseok exactly doesn't know what is going on between his two best friends ( jin & kook) but he was sure they'll include him once everything is cleared. Red-haired male just wanted to make sure their kookie is all safe, healthy and isn't taking more stress as it's not good for the upcoming baby.