Chapter 24

Jungkook reached in his fifth month and now heading to the office or doing house chores wasn't as easy as before. His bump was showing perfectly now. He gets tired after a few minutes of working and has to take short breaks in between, so hobi gives him maternity leave. Hoseok and eunwoo sent him tons of gifts wishing him a wonderful pregnancy time. 

Taehyung was also being careful. he helps his wife with house chores and taking care of their other two kids but unfortunately, he can't take a leave from his work right now as he has to talk about the deal with his vice President who seems extremely busy these past few days.

Kim couple received a visit from min and senior Kim couple too as they wished jungkookie happy motherhood once again. Their group gifted so many toys and baby clothes to the couple even when the younger declined telling that it wasn't his first time carrying but his best friend's being BFF's doesn't listen. That's why they are called best friends right?

•|•|•|•|

At sunrise corps.📍

Mina gave a piece of good news to her cousin sister about a deal she just made with vicious cunning partner who is not only going to help her in winning taehyung but also going to clear out her way for a lifetime because once yugyeom gets jungkook then mina will also make sure that taehyung couldn't be able to get out of her grasp ever.

"I'm incredibly surprised and impressed with your intelligence this time, sister. You played very well. I hope you and yugyeom get what you desire. All the best, cousin." Sung Kyung complimented her cousin as she made a pretentious face.

Their moment reaps intruded by mina's secretary.

"Ma'am, Mr.kim wants to talk to you, I have sent him to your office." 

"Okay, thank you Suzy and I have transferred the reward to your account. have fun."  Mina said with a nasty grin and her secretary bowed 90 degrees thanking her boss.

Well, she did a great job with collecting information from the bank so she deserved a nice reward. Suzy retired and the sisters glanced at each other.

"Go sista. Your man is waiting for you in your office. Get him." Ceo winked with a side smile.

"Sure sissy. Bye." Mina bid her goodbye almost jumping in excitement as she strode to her office.

Mina entered and saw the male she always desired, waiting for her in her office.

"Hey, tae. Sorry I was having an important meeting with sung kyung. Did I make you wait for long?" Mina's pretended with her outstanding acting abilities.

"No, no. I just arrived a few minutes ago." Ravenette answered in slight nervousness.

"What is it? Suzy told me that you wanted to talk about something important?" 

"Oh umm..., I don't know if miss lee informed you about this or not but I wanted to make a deal with you. I have this old company property under the bank and I'm shortly going to pay the debt but before that, I need to restart my company so... Uhh... I needed..." Taehyung stutters consulting for a deal.

"A good sponsorship and a support." Mina completed older's half-sentence.

Ravenette was flabbergast but he didn't give much thought thinking sung Kyung must have talked about it to mina. 

"Yes. Can you please give some support to my company, miss han. It will be very helpful and I promise to get your company the best deals with 40 percent shares of mine." Older knew how to propose a business deal but he wasn't confident with this one.

"Hmm. It's a good deal, taehyung but 

That's not what I want from you." The female spoke with dark gazes making the male in front baffled.