Chapter 10

Jungkook choked on his first bite and started coughing violently which made his blonde best friend worried as he started rubbing other's back.

Taehyung felt bad for making the younger choke. Ravenette passed the bottle of water towards jungkook. the younger drank it straight away by attaching his strawberry lips to the opening of the bottle.

The corner of older's lips perked up on a single side at the view of Brunette drinking water from the same bottle he daily drinks from. Not to mention the indirect kiss thoughts. Ahem...

When jungkook huffed still panting a little here and there, only then he realized the bottle he was holding wasn't his. He looked at his side and saw the senior smirking at him before snatching the bottle away from his hands. The Ravenette without any reluctance, connected his mouth to the same bottle jungkook drank from. He gulped the liquid like it wasn't just plain water but divine nectar of elixir.

Jungkook's heart picked up the pace as his orbs magnified in awe at the older's actions. Everyone was busy chatting with each other so they didn't notice the increasing tension between the specific duo on the table.

Taehyung licked his lips before shutting his eyes for a brief moment and opening them after a few seconds. It appears like he appreciated the sweetness mixed in his ordinary plain water because of the touch certain someone's honey ripe lips.

Younger was astonished by others' bold gestures but also felt little sparkles Glinting inside his stomach here and there. He doesn't know why but when taehyung looked at him, he feels things... Inexplicable raucous tingles and twinkles. 

The duo's staring competition was ceased by the throat clearing sound of Jackson who caught both staring at each other for more than a minute. 

"Are you guys having conversations through your eyes or something?" Jackson babbled capturing other's interest.

"No." Taehyung simply replied but didn't say a word longer than that.

On the further aspect, jungkook doesn't know why but he felt warmness enveloping his cheeks as he looked at his fidgeting fingers under the table.

Jackson hummed and all again busied themselves into the conversation as namjoon inaugurated conversing

"You know I again got rejected." Silver strands male spoke as others laughed but Jimin and jungkook shared a puzzled look.

"What you did this time?" Jackson interrogated joyfully.

"I tried to get into the juniors class because now he will be having more lectures with them but he kicked me out and also gave me the last warning that if I tried to get into his class one more time then he will complain to the dean." Namjoon sighed making other's laugh at their friend's stupid tactics to get his crush which is on the professor.

"Dude, you're literally making fool out of yourself. He is not gonna fall for you at least not in this lifetime." Hyung-sik uttered sipping on cola.

"Yeah and out of everyone why do you have to choose the most toughest one, Joon. Have you seen him? His standards are extensively more higher than the six-story apartment of yours. You'll never be able to reach even close to his ideals." Woo-sik retorted stating the fact. He was right. Namjoon is a mere student from a middle-class family who is trying to provide the best for their son. On the other side, prof. Kim's family has the richest background with both parents involved in the thriving marketing business. 

Namjoon was aware of the fact that he couldn't even stand an inch closer to his crush's standards byt he still wants to try because prof. Kim wasn't just a crush for him, he was more than that.