Chapter 14

• Next day... 7:55 A.M. •

Jungkook was taking a final glance at the mirror, rechecking if he misses anything but he was doing it for the past 20 minutes. Well, nervous stuffs we all do for our first date. 

The ting of notification made the male leave the mirror and check the text which was, of course from taehyung. Older informed that he had arrived and waiting for jungkook at the society gates so the younger hurriedly picked his side bag and put his smartphone inside the bag before dabbing his finger over his lips to make it look plum and lastly giving a wink at the mirror. 

"Perfect." Younger murmured before running out of his house hastily. Lucky that his both parents are still asleep.

He waved at the security guard who opened the gates with a sheepish smile as he has already seen the handsome male standing outside of the gates. Jungkook bit his lips before walking out of the gates elegantly unlike how he hilariously jogged to the gates.

Taehyung was busy playing with his phone while straddling on the bike so the tinier male cleared his throat to seize the older's attention. 

"Oh, you're here." Ravenette glanced at the brunette and thought, the younger looked cute with a shy bunny smile. 

But then... Both of them noticed their clothings and chuckled awkwardly. 

Their outfits almost matched and looked like a couple clothings with the striped shirt tucked in jeans

Their outfits almost matched and looked like a couple clothings with the striped shirt tucked in jeans. If someone have to assume then they would have mistaken them as a lovely couple. 

"Did you wear it on purpose?" The senior asked scanning the latter's similar clothes.

"What? No! Of course not.  How would I know if you're also going to wear a striped shirt?" Brunette reacted almost arguing but the older chuckled before telling him that he was joking. 

Jungkook pouted and taehyung felt his soul descending from his body. Oh, how much he wanted to kiss those cupid bow-shaped lips.

His thoughts were blocked when he gets a glimpse of the watchman enjoying the live k-drama.