Chapter 24

Alright you guys more split povs, also please note that there is more use of gore in this chapter especially blood. If that's too much for anyone please let me know and I can summarize below. Also this is over 3k words enjoy :)

Kyoshi played with Rangi's hair pin that they had left on the floor thinking. Before they had told her about Rangi she was sure she could have melted the cuffs and just dealt with the two and left.

But now she had no choice but to stay. Resting her head back against the wall she stared at the ceiling. The room was cold and dark, but she felt that it didn't even bother her anymore. She wondered if Rangi was in a similar space, how far apart they were. If she yelled would she be able to hear her. They had probably sedated her with the gasses, there was no way Rangi wouldn't put up a fight, and they knew that too.

Do I even have enough strength to do what they want me to do? She asked herself. The more she thought about how to open a portal the more she just confused herself.

Kyoshi knew she didn't have a choice anymore, they better have a plan cause otherwise she'll be useless as anyone else.

Suddenly she started to laugh softly to herself. I hope they aren't thinking that I know how to do any of this. She thought to herself.

Kyoshi honestly wasn't sure when she was sleeping and when she was sleeping. She felt like she was on too high alert to sleep, but her body was beginning to drag.

She guessed that morning had finally come when Naruklok came through the door, with two men this time. "Ready?" He grumbled.

"As I'll ever be" Kyoshi responded sarcastically. That is when she caught sight of the two men most likely debating which one had to do to her cuffs.

"Just one of you two morons go, she won't bite," Naruklok demanded.

"She definitely does" On mean said as he pushed the other forwards, and went to unlock the cuffs. "Not today" She said under her breath, rolling her freed wrists.

"I just want to make things perfectly clear if you even try to escape-" Naruklok tried to say, probably to rattle her but Kyoshi had cut him off.

"I already know, just point where we're going" She put in duly. Not wanting to have to imagine the possibilities.

Naruklok seemed fine with that answer and started walking down the hallway.

She was brought out to a larger room, probably still underground. "Well this is stupid" She mumbled to herself. Sadly it didn't seem like it was quiet enough.

"Have something to add?" A man called. "No." She replied quickly.

"Liar, she called us stupid" A woman called, well Kyoshi was glad to see that some of them still hated her guts just as much as before.

"Well..."

Did they really need an explanation? Kyoshi thought to herself.

"Doesn't it seem a bit problematic to open a portal underground?" She asked, getting some skeptical looks from around the room.

"I'm just trying to be practical here. I have no problem with all of you dying down here with me if the creation of the portal causes the roof to fall but I feel like that would be very  counterproductive for you" She said looking around the room.

Kyoshi figured that she should have gone without telling them about the problem with their first location. But one of them would be bound to survive, and probably try and kill her before she could escape the rubble.

"Just watch your mouth" One of the men called.

"Fine. Like I said before I could care less if we all die down here in the rubble. But I hope it's you first."