Chapter 1 Energy

In a complete pitch black environment, a small silhouette made of light stood on .... well, nothing.

The pitch black void full of nothingness surrounded him from all angles making him seem as if he were floating.

With his head slightly cocked backwards, lips slightly open, dull expression and closed eyes, he stayed in that same posture with no knowledge of the amount of time passing by.

His hair however looked like it was made of luminous light glowing brightly in the dark landscape, swaying slightly despite there being no winds.

".....ugh!"

After God knows how long, a sound graced the silent surroundings as the male silhouette let out a muffled groan.
His slumped posture straightened up slowly as he rubbed his head with both arms.

His eyelids opened to reveal dull eyes with dark irises, looking around in an attempt to understand what was happening.

"Where..... where am I? "

He said with clear confusion written both on his face and in his voice. From left to right, up, down, no matter where he looked, all he saw was darkness.
"Ugh..." Another groan escaped from his lips yet again Ashe rubbed his head to relieve himself of his headache.

"Wait.... who am I?"

"Why can't I remember anything?"

"I... I can't, ......"

"You can't remember anything now can you?" A voice said making the male silent as he turned his head to locate where that voice was coming from.

"Who.....?"

"Don't bother looking. I'm everywhere around you. Trying to locate me isn't feasible".

There was a long period of silence as both sides said nothing. The silence continued to drag on until the male finally spoke.

"Ok, I'll take your word on that...... I guess".

Y/N said with slight confusion.

"You are wondering why you're taking all of this so calmly, aren't you? It surprises me how that's the first thing that's on your mind instead of questions like
'Where am I'm or 'Who are you' if I do say so myself".

He was slightly surprised. Yes, that was exactly what was going through his had right now.

And when he thought about it, he found his calmness surprisingly strange.

"Are you..... God? Or some kind of powerful entity or something along those lines?"

"Oh? You know about the concept of God. Looks like apart from not knowing what you are and where you came from, everything else is working just fines".

The male was caught off guard a bit.
A series of complex thoughts passed through his mind with each passing second.

"What do you mean by.... What I am? Aren't I human?" He asked.

"What makes you think you are?" The voice replied back.

"..... Well, my body shape is in human form. So that makes me... Well, human, I guess?". Confusion started settling in as he continued, seemingly unsure of himself.

"I mean, there are other human shaped species in the universe. I remember there are demons with the ability to take human form. And also alien shape shifters like the scrulls".

"Oh and the Martians can change their features to look like anyone. So technically you're right. The possibility of me not being human is... Is...."

He spoke more and more until his sentences reached a drawl. His eyes widened as he looked back towards the infinite darkness to the one with no shape or form.