Chapter 22 War Of The Bounty Hunters 4

United States.

In A Certain Military Base.

In a secluded area similar to the last one.

"And this... Red Queen is the reason you were able to find the league's traces?".

A councilman asked with interest at the man standing a distance away who, unlike the others in the room, was not a hologram.

However, although he was asking the middle-aged man, a larger part of his attention was on the female next to him.

If it could even be called a female to begin with.

The other councilmen had similar expressions. Half of their attention was on the man while the other, much greater half was on the red colored, less than four foot tall loli whose features looked no older than ten years old.

The fact that this wasn't even human, but the holographic representation of advanced Artificial Intelligence was intriguing enough. The fact that it could detect the league's break-ins, something that the United States Government had never been able to detect previously, only further deepened their interests.

After all, everyone in the room was a figure in high positions. The concept of artificial intelligence was not new to them.

Sam Lane nodded expressionlessly at the question. The Red Queen was something he had specifically requested from Amari.

Well, not specifically. What he had in mind was an incredibly advanced AI capable of solving his needs at the time... but he wasn't a Lolicon.

Why the AI even came in this form was something he couldn't understand. If he didn't know that Amari was a rather apathetic being, Sam would have thought this was the work of his terrible sense of humor at play.

Of course, that was just his complaints about the Red Queen's display look.

"As I'm sure you already know. A member of the Justice League, Cyborg I believe, hacked into our satellites to prevent us from taking further investigations into their secret identities. Due to our limited capabilities, I requested the alien, Amari, to provide us with a suitable option capable of turning the tables. And he gave me her". Sam said as he turned his gaze to the red girl while moving to pace around the room.

"While she may not look like much, I assure you that her appearance is just an appetizing front, made to house her true capabilities". Sam said firmly, a solemn look appeared on his face.

"My team of researchers, specially made up of the best people the military has to offer, have thoroughly studied her capabilities and come to a final evaluation".

"And what might that be, General?" A councilman asked.

"That save for one place, she is the most advanced AI that can be found on the face of the earth. A scientific creation more than seventy years ahead of its time". Lane replied.

"That's a rather bold claim, General".

"A bold claim indeed. Yet, one that I fully agree with". Sam replied indifferently.

"Amari's words specifically stated that she is several times better than the best system Luther uses to encrypt his personal database".

His words were enough to silence everyone.

Each one of them was an influential bastard with status and authority many times higher than an influential state governor.

They constituted the World Council. A governmental body that even the President of the United States had to bow his head to.