Chapter 60 Wonder Woman Is Alive, Breaches Everywhere

Zoom felt his vision darken. His figure dressed in that black speed suit seemed to be transported into a dark space.

“What the.....”

Argh!

In that space, he held his head and screamed in pain. After meeting Amari's eyes, his body felt as heavy as if he were foundering in deep water.

In the darkness, two pair of glowing eyes appeared in the void.

Seeing the scene in front of him, Hunter Zolomon was frightened beyond reason.

He knew what was happening. His mind was being invaded.

But how?

As a speedster, his brain reacted much faster than humans could. Mind infiltration tactics usually didn't have much effect.

Trying to hijack the mind of a speedster was a difficult task to accomplish.

Was this guy a telepath, surpassing Grodd?

“Arghhhhh!” Zoom collapsed on the floor, groaning heavily.

“Earth -1. So that's where you come from”. Raising himself from his squatting posture, Amari frowned lightly at the information being sorted in his head.

His eyes thrummed with a purple glow as numerous scenes appeared in his subconscious.

Within his mind, he saw a world.

Dead, desolate, a wasteland.

Deserts for miles on what used to be fertile soil. Destroyed buildings and remnants of cities.

The general populace that remained alive lived in a world dominated by superpowered individuals.

They hid in fear and lived in fear.

Died from robbery, hunger, accidents, provoking the wrong person.........

The scenes flashed through his eyes so fast.

The people there were basically like the walking dead. There was no hope in their eyes, no light in their life. Deaths were normal, random, food had become a luxury for many.

Dozens of beautiful woman could be exchanged for a loaf of bread.

This ....... This was worse than Gotham…

Seeing it in his eyes amazed him. Was this the injustice universe? Or was it a universe similar to Earth 3?

"Superman? .......... Resistance...... ". His frown deepened.

Zoom had appeared here while chasing the Flash of Earth -1, Wally West. As for the original Barry Allen.........

Well, he was dead.

But that wasn't the problem. What made him curious was why they came here and how exactly did they manage to accomplish it.

To travel through universes relying solely on speed, neither of the two speedsters were fast enough to achieve it.

Unless they messed up the space-time continuum by attempting and failing to travel through time, it was impossible for them to open a breach in space through universes.

But from the memories he had searched through, Neither Flash nor Zoom created a singularity, causing a breach between two universes.

“So if they didn't do it, then where the hell did this portal come from?” Amari muttered under his breath as he turned his gaze to the breach that was slowly concealing itself again.

It happened then.

ZOOM!

Amari turned back again to see that the cave was missing a speedster.