Chapter 75 Traumatic Experience

No, he felt it.

At that moment, Parasite realized he was mistaken with his thoughts. The wounded area was healing.

The powerful senses he gained after absorbing Superman's traits let him know this much.

Only, the speed was extremely slow. Digging deeper into that feeling, he realized the problem.

Anyone who used a microscope to view the wounded areas would also know what was going on.

Parasite's cells were at war. Battling a considerable amount of cataclysmic force surging in his missing eyeholes like white blood cells encountering a very potent virus.

The mortal enemies immediately went to war, both sides determined to fight until one was eradicated.

The image of the hand colored dark red, appearing out of nowhere filled his mind the following second.

“.... You just….”. Looking at the wounded Parasite, Kara was visibly shocked. Looking at the eyeless monster that stood on both feet, staring in their direction without moving a muscle, she felt a tingling sensation in her spine.

The visual image in front of her was honestly terrifying.

“I did”. I replied indifferently, placing one hand on his chin before uttering in a thoughtful tone.

“It's ok, though. It won't have much impact on him. After all, he can still see us”.

“He what?” The blonde kryptonian felt her blood grow cold. The eerie feeling intensified, looking at the monster with only two bloody holes and no eyes.

It could still see?

“.... Yep. He should have the abilities of you and your cousin now. His hearing can perfectly fill in for his sight”.

I said briefly, before showing a hint of contemplation.

“Am I right.....?” Finally, I asked the person in question himself.

“...... Rudy?” The casual words were downright terrifying to the young kryptonian.

This monster could steal the abilities of others. So that's why she felt so weak.

Kara felt frightened. This little planet Earth was more dangerous than she could have imagined.

In response to my question, the purple monster didn't give an answer. Just stared at me with his eyeless face.

I didn't mind. If Parasite wanted to buy time for his eyes to grow back, then there was no problem waiting.

Sure enough, it didn't take a few extra seconds, the injuries inflicted began to heal rapidly, reverting to the state it was before.

Finally, he...... Or it spoke.

“...... You know me?” The voice was deep, eerie, hoarse, wasn't as demonic as Zoom's, but it fit well.

It was a question, yet at the same time, not a question.

“Oh...... still has a trace of reasoning. Not a total beast driven by pure instinct yet, huh?". I thought to myself with a bit of curiosity.

“.... And from his memories I ..... Know you”. As it said so, the eyes lit up like red Lava, shooting towards my chest.

The heat rays hit me straight on my chest area as I made no attempt to avoid it. Waves of burning solar power released through two straight rays continuously impacted against me.

No effect thought as everything was taken in the same way it came. All without a single piece of fabric I put on getting destroyed or me moving a step from my position.