Chapter 13 Young Justice

United States, Coast city.

In one of the rooms of a rather luxurious apartment, on a large king-sized bed lay two figures completely immersed within each other's presence to care about anything else.

Their bodies entangled around each other, giving off heat as passionate moans escaped their lips, hands groping, recklessly exploring each other's regions.

"Ahm..... Uhm..... Yeahhhh!" Slurring sounds with incoherent sentences echoed occasionally as the two fought a hard and savage battle on the bed. Their bodies constantly moving back and forth at high pace, glistening with sweat as they were completely bare the same way they came into the world.

All that was heard apart from the moans and pants were the constant slapping sounds produced by conflicting friction.

The activity in the bedroom went on for fifteen minutes before gradually ceasing, while within the room, both figures were letting out exhausted pants.

"Ha..... Ha…. Ha..... That was....." The female said in a soft voice full of exhaustion as her sensitive body twitched lightly now and then. The male didn't say much as he let out similar labored breaths.

The smile of satisfaction on his face was difficult to conceal as he embraced the beauty laying in his arms, his lower member still inserted in her shaft.

He looked at the woman with dark hair and blue eyes, his irises almost overflowing with affection.

"That..... Was A-Amazing Carroll". Hal said with a slight chuckle amidst pants. He looked at the woman laying on his chest and felt a slight of accomplishment within his heart.

He finally did it. He finally bedded the woman he was in love with. Hal considered it a double victory, after all, it was every male employee's dream to fuck his boss senseless, especially when she was a stunning beauty with graceful curves that could make men lustful.

The male on the bed was none other than the one and only Hal Jordan, the Green lantern of earth, Sector 2814 and one of the founding members of the renowned Justice league.

He was also one of the many members of the Universal Space Police Force also known as the Green Lantern Corps. With Energy rings granted onto them by the guardians of Oar Star, capable of materializing anything imaginable, fueled solely by the green light of will.

This made anyone deemed worthy enough to wield a Lantern ring a formidable opponent across the universe. As a Green Lantern in the DC Comics, Hal Jordan was known to be one of the most powerful Lanterns of all time.

His extraordinary willpower made his combat capabilities all the more powerful.

As they say, the stronger the will, the stronger the lantern. As for Hal Jordan's ring... well, currently it was placed on a table by the far side of the room. After all, he was about to have sex with his boss, the ring certainly couldn't stay on his finger.

Hal was filled with a good sense of achievement. Carroll on the other hand was having a mixture of complicated emotions brewing within her at the moment.

She sighed to herself inwardly as she heard his voice and took a minute to adjust her thoughts. Although she found Hal particularly attractive and knew she had grown some special feelings for him, that still didn't change something that was weighing on her mind.

Hal was her employee, and she had just slept with her employee. The thought made her mood quite complex.

"Carrol, are you ok?" Hal couldn't help but ask as he saw her being quiet.

"I'm fine". Carroll said while disposing of her thoughts. They both rested on the bed without saying a word as minutes passed by.

Hal felt the atmosphere was slowly getting uncomfortable. Just as he was about to say something to get rid of the uneasiness in the air, his eyes widened as he turned his gaze to catch the slight glow that had gone off in his Lantern ring.