Writer's Note

Hi readers,

You can skip this part (I know most will) but please just read the disclaimer so that you are prepared for the things you will read in this book.

This is my first try on Harry Potter. I have fallen in love with Harry Potter books ever since I read them in 2021 and ever since then I have read a lot of fanfiction of Harry Potter. I have read about many ships however two of those ships are my favorite till yet.

Drarry
Tomarry

These are my favorite ships and even out of these two Drarry is my most favorite. Since I love writing, a lot of concepts come to my mind whenever I am alone and a few months back I thought to start writing them and I did. This is the first book that I started to write on Drarry and it's almost completed. 85% of this book is already written so I thought to start posting it.

As a writer, I just want to give a few disclaimers before you start to read the book.

Disclaimer.

1. English is not my first language so there can be grammatical mistakes for which I apologize in advance.

2. I am Indian, so I don't have a lot of knowledge on what people eat in the UK and the weather in the UK and stuff like that a lot of things written are mostly from Google searches.

3. There are a lot of characters in Harry Potter books however I don't like to work with a lot of characters. That's just my style. I like to keep fewer characters and I try to shape them well. So there will be fewer characters in this story. (There will be a few chapters that include other characters however mostly the story will be around a few characters and Drarry.)

4. Romance/love is very objective. Everyone has their ways towards it and I have my way. So I hope you understand. (Things might be a little fluffy)

5. There will be content that includes conversations about assaults or short flashbacks but nothing too much. (I don't like writing such things so there will be more like conversations rather than flashback visuals)

6. There will be sex content as well. (I don't like to rob people. If they are reading fluffy stuff they need some reward.)

7. Constructive criticism is always appreciated but not hate so please don't do it. If you don't like the story just delete it from the library.

8. Please do not copy my content. It has taken me months to write it and so copying is not appreciated at all.

I guess the above points are enough, I might add something in the future.

Thank you guys.

I hope you like my story.

Also, I won't be able to change any scenes written as I have already written 85% of the story so no changes will be made except if there is an actual big error.

BY J.