Chapter 12

Writer's Pov.

Muggle Mall.

Draco held Harry's left arm tightly as they walked into the Mall. The Mall was packed with humans and Draco was getting very uncomfortable. He was too scared of any human proximity right now except Harry's.

"Draco, calm down," Harry said the moment Draco's hold got tighter. He kept his right hand on Draco's and caressed it. "You are fine. No one is going to hurt you. "

"I...I know." Draco replied but still his hold was as tight as before.

They entered a relatively emptier shop so that Draco feel comfortable. They walked through a few racks of clothes but Draco was not even looking at the clothes. His eyes were on the floor and his whole body language looked uncomfortable. Harry sighed as Draco was not taking any sort of lead. They were here for Draco's shopping and he at least wanted him to choose his clothes however it looked like an impossible task.

"Do you like this shirt?" Harry asked pointing at a red colored shirt, Draco looked up at it and nodded his head yes and again looked down.

Harry knew that he had to choose for Draco or else they wouldn't be able to complete his shopping. He chose a few Shirts and tee shirts after showing them to Draco and then handed them over to him.

"Go and try it out, till that time I will choose a few more for you and we can buy whatever you like," Harry said.

Draco shook his head at the thought of being left alone in the trial room.

"No. No." He said in a low feared tone.

"Please understand, these people are muggles and they have no clue about you, or me, or war. They are not harmful to you in any way. We need to shop for you and if you behave like this then how are we going to shop? You have to try these clothes by yourself unless you are comfortable with me seeing you half-naked."

Draco looked down and nodded in denial.

"I am standing outside the trail room. You just need to call my name if something happens, okay?" Draco nodded in yes and he took those clothes inside the trial room.

Their shopping was very slow but still Harry liked spending time with Draco. He also bought a few clothes for himself. Once their shopping was finished, they moved to the food court for their lunch.

"I am starving," Harry said the moment they sat at their table. Draco replied with a nod of his head.

Draco was uncomfortable around people but he enjoyed shopping with Harry. He liked observing Harry as he chose clothes for him. His choice was more casual than Draco's but he liked trying his chosen clothes and he bought most of the casual wear that Harry chose. The experience was nice.

He felt safe, happy, and, comfortable after a very long time. This was what Draco needed right now, a person who treated him like a human. He was emotionally too vulnerable so even a small kind gesture was too big for him.

He was feeling an emotion erupting inside him and he was familiar with it as he had felt it before. He had felt it for Harry only however he never accepted it. Or rather he never got a chance to accept it, never had the option to accept such kind of emotions for the Savior.

He knew that the emotion he was feeling for Harry was more than friendship. But the question was whether he was feeling this emotion due to his vulnerability or were they genuine. Would he feel the same for Harry even after he moved on from his past? And the biggest question was whether Harry felt the same or not.

He got out of his trance when Harry forwarded the menu to him. "Go through it and tell me what you want to eat."

They ordered their food and ate it with some random conversation where Draco only replied with a word or two. He wanted to suppress the emotions he was starting to feel for Harry.