Chapter 3

Writer's Pov.

On the fifth day, Harry received a patronos from the healer to be present in St Mungos immediately and Harry, without wasting another second, apparated to St Mungos. He ran towards Draco's ward and saw Helena standing right outside the room.

"Is he okay?" He asked immediately.

"He has gained his consciousness,"

Harry gasped hearing this.

"Really?" Helena nodded her head in yes.

"Did you try to talk to him?" Harry asked to which she nodded her head.

"I don't know how he will react to a stranger. At least he knows you so you should try to talk to him,"

Harry frowned at this. 'Stranger is better than an enemy' was what Harry thought but then he didn't have another option. He had to try and talk to Draco.

Harry nodded his head in yes and slowly entered the room.

Draco was still lying on the bed in the same position as he had for the past 1 and a half weeks. The only difference was that now his eyes were open. He was looking at the ceiling continuously with an expressionless face.

"How are you feeling?" Harry asked in a very soft tone to which Draco didn't reply. Draco's shaking hand went towards his gown, he slowly took it up and uncovered his lower part. He said in a low tone.

"I am your beloved slut and I am present to pleasure you in any way possible. Do whatever you want," Draco closed his eyes tightly and his shaking hand now laid on his side.

Harry widened his eyes at this and immediately flicked his wand and covered him. He slowly walked towards the bed and sat beside him. He gently held his hand and Draco flinched at his touch. His eyes were still shut tightly.

"Draco, you are safe now. No one is going to harm you in any way, I promise. You are not in that place anymore and those monsters are caught and sent to Azkaban. You are safe here," Harry said as softly as he could and squeezed his hand.

Draco instead of calming down started to shake more. Harry noticed this and looked at him with a frown. 'What shall I do?' He thought.

"Pl..please master. So...sorry," Draco stuttered.

"Look at me, Draco," Harry said softly. Harry thought that Draco wouldn't look at him but he was proved wrong as Draco immediately opened his eyes and looked at Harry.

"See I am Harry Potter, not those monsters. You remember me, right?" Harry asked in a soft tone and Draco just looked into his eyes for a few minutes without replying to him.

"You are safe with me and you are in St Mungos. Those monsters are caught and arrested and will never harm you. No one will ever hurt you, okay?" Harry said to him.

Draco looked around trying to figure out where he was. After a minute, his eye again met Harry's and he asked. "Di..did you buy me? Are you my new ma..master?"

Harry was shocked at this question and immediately nodded his head in denial.

"No, I have not bought you. Aurors have rescued you from that place. You are safe now,"

Draco didn't look convinced but he didn't ask any other question. He just looked up at the ceiling with an expressionless face.

Harry sat there while holding Draco's hand gently but still tight enough to assure him. After a few minutes, the door opened and Helena entered inside. Draco's gaze was still fixed on the ceiling but he was again shaking. He tried to take his right hand out from Harry's hold but Harry didn't let him go. So Draco took his left hand to his gown and started to bring it up while chanting again.