Chapter 23

Writer's Pov.

Sunday.

The Burrow.

They walked towards the door and rang the bell. The door was opened by Arthur Weasely who wore a floral pattern shirt with formal jeans and a cloak on top.

"Welcome, Harry. We missed you so much," Arthur said in a cheerful tone and hugged him.

"Thank you, Arthur. Even I missed everyone a lot," Harry said with a polite smile and then looked at Draco who stood beside him.

"He is my boyfriend, Draco Malfoy," Harry introduced Draco. They were not committed but they were in a relationship so boyfriend was the only suitable word in this situation.

"Hello, Mr Weasely. It's so nice to meet you," Draco said in a polite tone and extended his right hand.

Arthur frowned for a second hearing 'boyfriend' however he changed it immediately to a smile and shook his hand with Draco's.

"So nice to see you, Mr Malfoy. Please come inside."

"Draco is fine, Mr Weasely."

"Then even Arthur is fine, Draco."

"I.. I am sorry for everything that happened in the past," Draco immediately apologized. He just felt like apologizing was the right thing to do.

"No need, Draco. It was all in the past and we all have moved on from it, so no need," Arthur said and Draco smiled in response.

Harry held Draco's left hand and they entered inside the Burrow. The house was still the same, chaotic with 100 different things happening around.

Harry scanned the room and found George, Bill, and Charlie sitting on the couch on the right side of the room.

He walked and even pulled Draco with him towards the couch. All the Three Weasely children looked at Harry and Draco and immediately stood up to welcome them.

Harry was pulled in a hug by George and shook hands with Bill and Charlie.

"Won't you introduce us to your guest, Harry?" Asked George with sarcasm in his tone. Draco noticed his tone and held Harry's hand tightly to which Harry caressed the back of his hand.

"Draco, meet George Weasely who has a joke shop in Diagon Alley, Charles Weasely who works with Dragons in Romania and Bill Weasely who works in Gringots."

Draco shook hands with all three of them with a small polite smile.

"Congratulations on becoming a father," He congratulated Bill after shaking hands with him. Bill smiled brightly and thanked him.

"And Weasely brothers meet Draco Malfoy, my boyfriend," George choked on his saliva while the other two brothers looked equally shocked by the introduction.

Charlie smiled, a little embarrassed by George's loud coughing. He hit George's back a few times and offered him some water. George recovered from his shock and gave a questioning look to Harry to which Harry just shrugged and George smirked.

"Sit down and make yourself comfortable," Bill said and Harry and Draco sat on the opposite couch, beside each other.

"I just want to apologize for my past deeds." Draco apologized in a soft tone.

"It's okay, don't worry, we are fine." Bill said with a smile and then asked, "Do you want to see a picture of my daughter?"

Draco got excited and nodded yes immediately even before Harry could reply. He was always very excited about baby stuff.