Chapter 27

Writer's Pov.

Grimmauld Place.

Next day.

Harry woke up, looked at the person in his arms who was his soulmate and was so happy after knowing the fact. He loved Draco and wanted to have a lifetime bond with him. He wanted him in his life forever.

He kissed Draco's head to which Draco moved near, still asleep. A smile appeared on his face by Draco's reaction to his touch. He was also happy about the moment they shared last night. Draco was getting more and more comfortable with him with each passing day.

He placed another kiss on his forehead and then stood up to start the day. He took a quick shower and walked downstairs towards the fireplace. He wanted to share Draco's information with Hermione.

He connected his flu network with Hermione's.

"Good morning, Harry," Hermione said.

"Good morning, Hermione. Do you have any updates?" Harry asked.

Hermione giggled and said. "It's been a night, Harry. How can you expect an update?"

"But I have an update for you," Harry replied. "I had a conversation with Draco last night regarding these experiences. I lied to him that your work friend is having suck experiences with his partner and not me. He told me that this happens in soulbond and that the couple is soul-bonding."

Hermione gasped at this and asked. "Soul-bonding? Is that possible in humans?"

"According to Draco, it is possible, and I trust his knowledge. He is from a pureblood family and he has more knowledge than us about the wizarding world."

Hermione nodded her head and said. "Also, he was not bad in Hogwarts. He always ranked second after me in our year. He is smart."

Harry nodded his head in yes.

"Can you tell me everything he shared?" Hermione asked so that she could help Harry further.

Harry nodded and told her everything that Draco shared with him. Hermione looked shocked with all the information.

"I have never heard of such a theory," Hermione replied with wide-opened eyes.

"He said that the books and studies published around this theory were destroyed and even the ones who created the theory were murdered," Harry said.

"I need your boyfriend in my house for a few months at least. I need to know all sorts of theories he knows." Hermione said. She was very intrigued by the information Draco had. If the theory was true then she was from a line of squibs.

Harry let out a small laugh and then asked. "Does your book have information on soul-bonding?"

"Yes, there is information on soul-bonding mentioned in the book. I will go through it and will get back to you with all the information." Hermione replied.

"Thank you so much, Hermione."

"No problem, Harry."

Harry nodded and disconnected the call. He smiled and started thinking about their bond. There were so many things that made sense now.

For instance, when he raided the Manor, he sent a few of his team's aurors to the part of the Manor where Draco was, they informed Harry it was a dead end, and usually he trusted his teammates but he didn't that day. He knew that he needed to go and check that place again. Maybe this was because his soul felt the presence of its mate. Maybe his soul prompted him to go to that place and rescue its other half.