Chapter 18

Writer's Pov.

Grimmauld Place.

"I love you, Draco," Harry said as he knew that his feelings were too intense that it could be called love.

"Harry," Draco called his name, totally shocked at the sudden confession.

Harry broke the hug and cupped his face. "I know it's too early but I have been attracted to you since Hogwarts. It was only due to our rivalry that I kept my attraction at bay. But, ever since you have entered my life again, my attraction, my feelings towards you have intensified, Draco. I have never felt such intense feelings for anyone before and I know this is love. I love you, Draco Malfoy."

Draco was looking at Harry too shocked to speak anything. He opened his mouth to speak but closed it again not knowing what to say. Even he had feelings for him but was it strong enough to be called love? And even if it was love then was he ready for such commitment? No! He was not. He was still not over his past. He hadn't moved on from his past and it was still haunting him. Such kind of commitment was very hard for him right now.

"Harry, I am sorry.." Draco was cut by Harry who said. "You don't have to feel the same, Draco. Trust me I know how hard it is for you, especially with your past. I don't want any reply. I just want you and Bub in my life. That's it."

Draco's hold on Harry's arms tightened as he said. "I have feelings, you know it but I am not ready. I am s..sorry." Tears formed in his eyes as he didn't want to hurt Harry however he had to, he was not ready for any commitment. He wasn't even sure how Harry would react now.

Harry leaned up a little and placed a kiss on Draco's forehead. "No need to apologize. I know you have feelings for me and that is enough. You don't need to name it or give me any kind of commitment." Harry wiped Draco's tears away and continued. "I just want you and our Bub to be happy, that's it."

"I don't want to hurt you, Harry. I am just not ready."

"Shh." Harry placed a finger on Draco's lips and said. "I am not hurt, trust me. I am just very happy with your presence in my life."

Draco smiled and a pink tint of blush appeared on his face. He was very happy with everything happening in his life right now. He got to know that he was pregnant and Harry accepted them and even confessed his love for them, this was enough to make him crazy with happiness.

"Happiness suits you," Harry spoke while caressing Draco's colored cheek.

"You are the reason behind it."

"It's all my pleasure."

At night. 

Draco was lying on the bed comfortably under the duvet and was waiting for Harry. Harry was in the living room with his two best friends. Ron and Hermione joined them for Dinner and after dinner, Draco walked up to their room to give them some privacy. They knew about Draco's pregnancy so obviously Harry had to inform them about their change in relationship.

Draco smiled as he thought about their relationship. They were more than friends but it was not a committed relationship. So more than friends but less than lovers. He was happy with that, he was happy to have any kind of relationship with Harry.

He was still not able to believe that Harry, whom he was always attracted to, loved him. The boy, who always captured his attention, loves him. The thought of his reality gave him butterflies in his stomach.

Living room. 

"So is he keeping the baby?" Hermione asked Harry as soon as Draco retired to the bedroom.

"Yes," Harry replied with a small nod.

"Really? I thought he wouldn't. You know because it's even his assaulter's child." Hermione said.