Chapter 1

Writers Pov.

"How is he?" asked Harry to Helena, a lady healer.

"He is not doing well, Mr Potter. He has gone through a lot and trust me this is not an understatement. He has been assaulted mentally, physically, and even sexually."

Harry's lips went thin in anger.

"His injuries just say how much he has gone through. Many Dark spells, hexes, potions, and whatnot have been used on him. He is raped brutally maybe by multiple men at a time. I have never dealt with any patient who has gone through such assaults not even before the war. His assaulters were worse than the Dark Lord," the lady healer said in a very low and sad tone.

"His assaulters are caught and most of them are fled death eaters," Harry replied in a firm tone.

"But why did they hurt another death eater? Why did they hurt their former army member?" Helena asked Harry with frowns but Harry just shrugged and looked at an unconscious Draco Malfoy. His body was completely covered with injuries. He was not wearing anything except a piece of clothing that was covering his lower part. His whole body was almost covered with healing potions.

"He won't die right?" Harry asked her to which she nodded her head.

"We have saved his life but he needs to stay here for a couple of weeks because his injuries will take some time to heal," she replied and Harry nodded in yes.

"What about others?" Harry asked and stepped out of Draco's room and started walking with the healer to her cabin.

"They all are fine. They are assaulted as well but they are way better than Mr Malfoy. Their family members are informed and they are here to take care of them. What about Mr Malfoy's family? Are they not informed?" Healer asked.

"His mother committed suicide a year back and his father is worse than dead after receiving a dementor's kiss. I have asked my mates to go and find if any of his distant relatives are ready to take him in but I doubt that," Harry replied.

"Mr potter, he was in that place for almost a year, and trust me such patients are more mentally vulnerable than physically. We will mend all of his physical injuries in a few weeks but we cannot help his mental state. We don't even know how his mental state is going to be when he wakes up. The things that he has gone through must have taken a toll on his mental health. Such patients are more dangerous to themselves than to others. He will need someone who can take care of him and his mental health. Who can give him mental support."

Harry frowned and nodded his head in yes, "I understand, we will try our best to pursue any of his distant relatives to take him in."

Helena nodded her head and Harry left her cabin.

Harry was processing the events that happened this month. At the start of this month, the Auror team got a lead from a person about an illegal human trafficking and human slavery racket going on in their world and the Auror team immediately started to investigate the matter secretly. As they investigated more into this matter, they came to realize that this racket started after the war, and most of the people they traffic are Azkaban prisoners or muggle-borns. They fake their victim's death and then traffic them as slaves.

The Auror team got evidence against a few ministry people but they didn't take any immediate action. Their priority was to save those victims who were subjected to such traffic and assaults. They wanted to find the spot where they kept all of the victims before selling them.

They didn't let the word come out as they didn't want the gang to get alarmed. Auror team worked very hard to find the location of their illegal business and one day they got to know the location.