Chapter 5

Writer's Pov.

Next day.

ST Mungos.

Harry opened his eyes and felt some weight on his left hand while his right hand was wrapped around someone. He felt calm breaths on his neck and he immediately put on his glasses.

The person sleeping next to him was Draco Malfoy and his hands were wrapped around his body. Harry's mind, now totally awake, recalled, that last night he slept while holding Draco's hands then how did he get into such a position?

He looked at Draco's face intently and sighed in relief as Draco looked a little relaxed and in peace. He didn't move at all as he didn't want to disturb Draco's sleep.

He was now observing Draco's features for the very first time up so closely. He was so perfect, so beautiful.

He took some of Draco's strands away from his face to look at him without any disturbance. His eyes then moved towards his hair, they were too long and dirty. Draco needed a shower and then a haircut. He had never seen Draco with such long hair but he knew that Draco hadn't cut his hair for two years so it was natural for his hair to grow so long.

His eyes then looked down at his body. He was quite underweight. Draco was always a lean person with less muscle but still his body was toned but now he looked thin. He was so thin that his bones were quite visible from his skin.

Draco needed a good diet to get back to a normal acceptable size if not fat. He, now, had very less visible injuries. Mostly all of his injuries were cured and left no marks behind except for the few that were cast on him from dark magic. Helena has informed Harry that they will be cured but they will leave a faint mark on his body.

Harry looked back at his face and cupped his cheek. He caressed his left cheek softly.

"So broken yet so beautiful." He whispered and then took his hand away from his cheek.

'What am I doing? Why am I showing so much interest in him? I am taking him in just to protect him, just to show humanity not for anything else. I can't feel this way about him. I just can't. How can I forget that before being a victim he was my enemy, the person who had always made my life hell? Who had always bullied me and my friends. I cannot think about him in this way. Just cannot.' Harry thought.

Harry closed his eyes, not wanting to look at his face. His face was mesmerizing him but he couldn't feel about Draco in this way.

After a few minutes, Draco moved a little in his sleep and Harry opened his eyes. Draco opened his eyes and looked up towards Harry's face. Their eyes met and Draco realized how close they were. His breathing got heavier as he feared Harry's next move.

What if Harry did something that he was not ready for? He couldn't even deny as Harry was his master but would he be able to take it?

Harry saw discomfort in Draco's eyes, unwrapped his arms from his body, and sat on the bed.

"I am sorry I don't know how we got into that position." Harry apologized and this shocked Draco as none of his previous masters had ever apologized to him. After all, he was just their slut whose duty was to pleasure them and be their toy.

"It's okay master. You have all rights on me and my body." Draco chanted, some words were deeply carved in his mind.

Harry sighed and immediately looked at him. He held Draco's hands and said. "I have no rights on you or your body or your life. This body, this life is yours and only you will make decisions regarding it. Okay?"

Draco looked at Harry, shocked at his words. Harry took his hands away reminding himself that this was Draco Malfoy.

"You have bought me so I belong to you, Master," Draco said in a low tone and Harry closed his eyes in anger. Oh god, that master-slave lie!