Chapter 2

Writers Pov.

Harry was not able to believe what he saw. Was this Draco Malfoy? But didn't he commit suicide in Azkaban? Or was that just a lie, a setup?

Harry touched his face tenderly and wiped some sweat from his forehead. Draco looked unrecognizable. His body was covered with injuries, the right side of his face was swollen, with dark circles, tears streaked face, hair was still blond but long and dirty.

Harry felt a pang in his heart, the pain was unexplainable. Why was he feeling pain for Malfoy? Wasn't he Harry's enemy? One of the people who made Harry's life hell? But did Harry ever want Malfoy to go through such pain? No. Never. He couldn't even imagine his worst enemy to ever go through such pain.

He remembered the night in the Astronomy tower, he was angry with Malfoy for the things he did but still, he could never forget the look on Draco's face when he said "he’ll kill me. I’ve got no choice" to Dumbledore. He looked helpless.

"Please don't die. Just be with me I will take you to St Mungos," Harry said this and took his wand. He immediately performed some healing spells to give Malfoy some relief before Harry take him to St Mungos.

The next minute he heard the Auror, he summoned, calling him. Harry covered Draco's body with a soft blanket and turned his head to look at the Auror.

The Auror was now looking at the two tied unconscious people and then looked at Draco.

"Please take these two to the ministry while I will take the boy to St Mungos,"

Auror nodded his head in yes.

"Thanks," Harry replied and immediately held Draco near to him and converted a Bottle into a portkey.

The moment Harry reached St Mungos, he just picked Draco up in his arms and immediately took him to the emergency ward. The healers took him inside the ward and started to heal Draco.

....

Harry opened his eyes and found himself back to the present. This whole month was very eventful in his life. It affected him mentally. Human slavery and trafficking and witnessing so many people in such a bad condition were not helping Harry at all.

He sat on a bench and closed his eyes but he could only see Malfoy's injured face. Malfoy's condition was haunting him a lot. He was so accustomed to seeing Malfoy's face full of sly and pride that he was not able to accept Malfoy in such a broken and vulnerable condition. He had seen Malfoy crying in their sixth year but his recent condition was nothing in comparison.

'How can a human hurt another human so badly?' Harry thought angrily.

"Just stop it, Harry. Stop thinking about Malfoy so much. He has done a lot bad to you in the past and so he doesn't deserve your sympathy," A part of Harry's brain shouted in his head.

"I know but didn't you see his condition? He is so hurt and vulnerable. They assaulted him physically, sexually, and mentally. He didn't deserve to go through such pain," Another part of him replied.

Harry was brought back to the world when someone kept a hand on his shoulder.

He opened his eyes and looked at the person, it was Ron and Hermione. They were standing beside him with a concerned look on their face.

"Are you okay, Harry?" Hermione asked.

"All this has taken a toll on me, Hermione. Those people were animals. They have hurt those victims so badly. I can't even imagine their pain,"

"We know that but the assaulters are captured and Aurors are taking out information from them. Information about the people who are already trafficked or sold as slaves. Don't worry Aurors will rescue everyone and everything will go back to normal. Please take some rest. You have not slept for the last two days," Hermione said.