Chapter 31

Writer's Pov.

Harry's bedroom.

Harry sighed in contentment as he felt fingers running through his hair softly. He felt warm and content and leaned more towards the source. His nostrils hit a familiar scent and sighed in relief. His body was still weak but this warmth, this scent was healing him. This was what he wanted, the warmth, the scent, and those fingers in his hair. His hand wrapped around the source brought it near him, and again sighed in contentment.

Slowly and weakly, Harry opened his eyes to look at the source and it was Draco. He kept looking at him for a minute thinking it was just a dream however, he soon realized it was real and he moved a little away.

"Sorry." Harry apologized immediately. "Why do I feel so weak?" Harry asked in a low tone while holding his forehead which was paining.

"You have a fever. Helena checked on you a few hours back and she has given some potions for your health. She said that your body is too weak because you are not eating and sleeping properly. Also, she said that you need to stop taking excessive calming draughts because it is harming your body and brain." Draco said softly.

"Okay." Harry nodded.

"Okay? Is that what you reply after everything I said?" Draco asked anger lacing in his voice.

Harry didn't reply but just looked into Draco's eyes. He could see that Draco was worried and concerned for him however, he didn't want to worsen anything more. He didn't want their bond to break further so he said. "I am fine, Draco. You can go back to your room."

"You are asking me to leave?" Draco asked, a little hurt and Harry noticed it and immediately replied. "No, I... Draco.. you need space and time from me. I... I don't want to ruin anything more. I am fine and thank you for calling Helena. I will take her prescribed potions and will take care of myself," Harry said in a low painful tone.

"I can't leave you alone. You are too weak," Draco murmured and Harry nodded in denial.

"I will take care of myself, I swear," Harry said.

"My answer is no, Harry. You were there with me during my lows and I will stay with you during your lows." Draco said and held Harry's left hand softly.

"Please, I won't be able to bear it," Harry said his eyes tearing which caused him more headache.

"What's wrong, Harry? Why can't I stay?" Draco asked softly and moved near him. His right hand again started caressing Harry's hair.

"I won't be able to bear the separation again. So please leave." Harry said.

"Let me stay for a night."

"And that's what will hurt me more, Draco. That you will stay just for a night. Please, don't do this to me, I am already breaking every day by seeing our bond weakening. I can't bear anything else." Harry said crying silently.

Draco stayed silent at this to which Harry spoke again. "Strings are disappearing, Draco. Our bond is dying. It's getting destroyed and I am the reason behind it."

Harry cried more while holding his head tightly as the pain was now unbearable. "Please leave, Draco. I am already hurting I can't take more pain."

Harry took some deep breaths and wiped his tears away.

"Give me a painkiller. I can't bear my headache." Harry said and felt Draco moving a minute later, his mouth was opened and a potion was dropped into that he gulped immediately.

"Pass me my Calming Draught," Harry murmured again as he felt his emotions trying to pour themselves out of his body.

"No, you are not drinking calming draught." He heard a firm tone of Draco to which he sighed in annoyance.

Drarry - My Saviorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें