Chapter 8

Writer's Pov.

ST Mungos.

Harry stepped out of the room and looked at Hermione, who was sitting on a chair waiting for Harry to call her inside.

"He is calmed so you can come inside," Harry said to Hermione and she stood up looking a little unsure.

"Are you sure he is okay with me?" Hermione asked as she saw how he reacted knowing that there was another person in the room except Harry.

"Yes, I have talked with him and he is okay with you. Just be careful around him, he is very sensitive right now. So he might flinch or shake when you touch him."

"Oh okay, I will be careful and will only proceed if he consents to it," Hermione replied.

"Thank you so much, Hermione. Never thought you would like to help Malfoy."

"It's okay, he has been bad to me but I am not a bad person."

"You are a sweetheart," Harry replied and opened the door for her. She entered first followed by Harry. Draco was sitting on the bed with eyes closed and his palms were holding the duvet tightly. They both walked towards the bed and Harry said. "Draco?"

Draco slowly opened his eyes with a frown and looked at Harry then his eyes moved towards Hermione.

Hermione gave him a small smile and said. "Hi Malfoy, how are you?"

Draco gulped and said in a low scared tone. "I a..am fine."

"That's great, may I use my wand to trace any kind of spell on you that is stopping you from using magic?"

Draco looked at Harry being scared of Hermione. Harry walked towards the other side of the bed, sat in front of him, held his hand, and said. "Don't worry I am here with you."

Draco looked at Hermione and slowly nodded yes. Hermione picked up her wand and pointed it at Draco. She started using all the tracing spells on him and he felt a kind of tingling sensation all over his body.

After a few minutes, Hermione said. "Yes, there are some spells used on him to prevent him from using magic."

"Can you take them off, Hermione?" Harry asked.

"I can only take off a few of them," Hermione replied.

"Why not all?" Harry asked and even Draco looked at Hermione for answers.

"I can only take off the ones that are placed on him by his assaulters. But I can't undo the ones that are put on him by the Ministry. Those spells can only be undone by a Ministry person, who has applied on him."

Harry nodded his head understanding what she was saying.

"Fine, I will talk with the Ministry and bring permission to take off those spells," Harry said and gave a small smile to Draco and said. "Then you will be able to perform your magic."

"Harry, let me apply for the permission," Hermione said and Harry gave her a big smile.

"Thanks, Hermione."

Hermione nodded and then immediately used her wand and took off all the unwanted spells from Draco that were not cast by the Ministry.

"Is that a new hairstyle, Malfoy?" Hermione asked in a playful tone as she looked at his uneven hair.

"That is given by me" Harry admitted and all this while, Draco was silent as he was scared with an armed Hermione.

"Looks like your work, Harry," Hermione said with a smile and flicked her wand. "Now his hair looks better."