Chapter 19

Writer's Pov.

Grimmauld Place.

"Sorry, Draco." were the words Draco heard, the moment he opened his eyes, the next morning. He sighed in annoyance as Harry again wished him 'sorry' instead of 'Good Morning'.

"When are you planning to stop this, Harry?" Draco asked annoyed with him.

"Maybe once I die?"

"Is this the time to talk about death?" Draco murmured angrily and sat on the bed rubbing his eyes and stretching his arms.

"It's nothing new for me," Harry stated the fact.

"Yes, but it's odd for normal people like us, Potter. Not everyone here is the boy who lived or the boy who doesn't die even when he is 14 and surrounded by The Dark Lord and his 18 to 20 followers. We are normal humans."

"Well, it's better than living with The Dark Lord."

Draco pouted angrily as he remembered his past. Those days with the Dark Lord living in Malfoy Manor were filled with fear and pain however it didn't affect him much now. He was shocked at how little his past before the war affected him. Maybe because the pain he got after being kidnapped from Azkaban was more than the total pain of the rest of his life.

"I am sorry." Harry apologized, sat in front of him, and took him in a hug. He realized that he shouldn't have reminded Draco of his past.

"Good morning, love." Harry wished and Draco beamed in happiness at the use of 'love'. Even if they were not committed, Harry had confessed his love so he could call him 'love' if he wanted. Also, Draco preferred being called 'love'. It made him feel loved.

"Good morning, the boy who lived twice," Draco said and Harry huffed. He broke the hug and didn't look quite pleased by the used nickname.

"You look cute when you are angry." Draco suddenly said and Harry's face got a hint of pink at the compliment.

"You look more handsome when you blush," Draco said with a small smirk.

"Let's eat breakfast?" Harry stopped the teasing at once as he didn't want to lose his control. The fact that they slept together on a single bed and Draco looked kinda hot wearing a pajama with a t-shirt and sleep hair, wasn't working in his favor.

Harry forwarded the plate of his breakfast and asked him to eat everything on the plate. The quantity of the breakfast was less as Draco's appetite was still small and the Healers have advised him to gradually increase the quantity.

"Thank you so much for the breakfast on bed but there was no need for this, Harry. You could have just woken me up."

"I thought to make your first morning in this room special."

Draco smiled and murmured a thank you before diving into his breakfast. He ate everything kept on the plate and then kept it aside. The tray disappeared and Harry forwarded a vial of potion to him. Draco took the vial and gulped down the potion immediately.

He felt sick in the stomach due to the foul taste of the potion. His stomach churned and he felt his breakfast coming up. He took some deep breaths to calm himself as he didn't want to vomit and ruin Harry's breakfast surprise.

"Draco, are you okay? You are looking pale." Harry asked with concern.

"I am fine. That potion tasted so bad, I feel like puking." Draco said still trying to hold his breakfast inside his body.

"Just vomit it out," Harry said and tried to pull him to the bathroom.

"No, it's okay I am fine," Draco said as he felt a little better than before. "Thank you, Harry. I enjoyed the breakfast a lot."