Chapter 22

Writer's Pov.

Grimmauld Place.

It's been two hours since Draco got angry and left for their bedroom. Harry was sitting in the Den as he was angry with Draco for taking his concern in the wrong way. He knew how Draco reacted when he was surrounded by people so he was concerned for him but Draco took it to a whole new tangent.

'Didn't want to introduce him as my partner because I have some plans with Ginny? Ridiculous! Utter rubbish," Harry thought.

How could he even think like that? He only loved Draco and he had no feelings for Ginny. He had always made sure he expressed his love to Draco in all forms yet he doubted his feelings.

"Maybe it was just a mood swings," He murmured.

He took some deep breaths to calm his anger. He shouldn't have lost his control the way he did. He needed to understand Draco's insecurities and had to handle them calmly rather than lose control.

He looked at the clock and it was 5 pm. They have missed their cuddle time on their chair, near the window. He had to make it up to Draco.

He walked out of the Den and towards their room. He heard some muffled crying and entered the room. He saw Draco sitting on their chair, beside the window, hugging his legs and crying.

Harry walked towards him and kept his hand on Draco's shoulder. Draco immediately looked up at Harry and jerked off his hand.

"Don't to..touch me," he said in between his sobs.

Harry's heart pained seeing Draco's condition. He should have tackled the situation calmly but his anger ruined it.

"I am sorry," Harry apologized and cupped Draco's face wiping his tears away. Draco held Harry's hand and took it away from his face, and left them.

"Don't t..touch, please," he pleaded.

"Draco just hear me out once, please?" Harry pleaded but Draco nodded his head in denial and again hugged his legs still crying.

"I k..know what I am in your life. Th..there is nothing more to hear," Draco murmured still sobbing.

"You are getting everything wrong, Draco. I have no feelings for Ginny. I only love you and I only want you in my life," Harry said and kneeled beside the chair.

Draco nodded negatively and murmured still crying, "No, you still want her. You st..still love her."

"That's not true.." Harry was cut down by Draco who said, "But, of course, why will you be with me? I am just a death eater, who is used and assaulted by so many and even pregnant with my assaulter's child. Why will you be with me? Of course not."

Draco was now shivering and Harry got more worried seeing his condition. He kept his hands on his shoulder and caressed it softly.

"Draco, don't make such conclusions in your head. I only love you and you mean everything to me," Harry softly said but Draco again jerked off his hands.

"No, no don't lie. Don't lie. No one would be with some..someone like me. No one. It was all a lie, all a pretense, a joke, everything was fake. I am nothing in your life, just nothing. I mean nothing," Draco said, crying badly.

Harry's anger boiled again and he shouted, "Right and I am spending the last three and half months of my life with a person who means nothing to me. I am trying my best to give all the happiness to the person who means nothing to me. I am trying to be the best partner of the person who means nothing to me. Good. I am so happy to know what you think about me, thank you, Malfoy."