Chapter 10

Writer's Pov.

Grimmauld Place.

The golden trio sat in silence as they were in deep thinking. The silence was broken by the loud screaming of Draco.

They immediately got to their feet and ran toward Draco's room. Harry was the first one who got inside the room and looked at Draco.

He was shaking and crying and shouting in his sleep.

"Noooo please it's hurting."

Harry immediately walked towards him, sat on the bed, and started shaking him to get him out of his sleep.

"Draco, wake up. It's just a nightmare," He said in a loud tone to wake him.

"Kill me, please," Draco shouted and another scream of pain left his mouth while his body twitched as if he was being hurt.

"Draco, wake up it's a nightmare." Harry again said loudly while shaking his body.

"No no not that no pl..please Master sorry sorry."

"Draco," Harry shouted at the top of his voice and Draco opened his eyes. He looked around and saw Ron and Hermione standing near the door.

He immediately sat on the bed and tried to get away from Ron and Hermione however he was held at his place by Harry.

His body shook and he closed his eyes as he tried his best to get out of Harry's hold.

"Draco?" Draco heard Harry's voice and he immediately opened his eyes.

"H...Harry? Harry?" Draco called his name as if his life was dependent on it.

"Yes, I am here, Draco," Harry spoke in a soft tone.

Draco held Harry tightly and hid his face in the crook of Harry's neck.

"S...save me, please." He cried and his hold on Harry's hand was painfully tight. "N...no pain. No m..more. Please."

Harry's arms wrapped around Draco tightly and he softly caressed his back. "I won't let anyone hurt you, Draco. I am right here with you. No one will harm you."

"T..they were here, Harry. T..they w..want to take me back." Draco said in between his sobs. "Please s..save me."

"They are not here. You are in our house, remember? No one will harm you here. You are safe, completely safe." Harry said while caressing his hair.

"Please, Harry." He cried more.

"Shh calm down, I am here with you," Harry said and looked at his best friends, who were still standing at the door with tears in their eyes. They were shocked to see Malfoy's condition, it was worse than they ever imagined.

It took a few minutes for Draco to finally calm down. He had stopped crying but still was holding Harry tightly. While Harry was caressing Draco's back and placing a kiss on Draco's head from time to time whispering some encouraging words to him.

Draco moved his head a little only to see if the others had left or not. To his dismay, they were still there. He was scared of them. He knew they were Ron Weasely and Hermione Granger, Harry's best friends but he was still scared of them.

"Shall I bring a calming draught for him?" Hermione asked in a low tone not wanting Draco to get scared of her. Yet Draco's body stiffened after hearing her.

"Do you want a calming draught, Draco?" Harry asked him softly. He knew that Draco had to take this decision, not him. If Harry forced anything on Draco then he would stop trusting him and he didn't want that.